We are hiring Hand Builders and Assemblers/Nailers to our growing team. We have a need for 2-day shift nailers and 2 night shift nailers. We are looking for candidates with a great attitude, strong work ethic and a desire to succeed. Barco is a family owned sawmill and hardwood manufacturing facility with hands-on involved ownership. The company was founded by Edward Baranski almost 50 years ago as a green sawmill. Today, the company is owned and managed by the second generation. We take a hand on approach to our work, always keeping in mind that customer happiness is paramount to long term relationships we desire with our customers.
Day Shift: Monday to Thursday 7:00AM to 4:00 PM and Friday 7:00 AM to 3:00 PM
Night Shift: Monday to Thursday 7:45pm to 6:30am (Fridays off)
Weekend work not required
· Fast-paced environment
· Perform duties and projects as assigned
· Benefits provided to employees after qualifying period
· 18.00 per hour plus piece work. (Average wage 21.00-23.00 per hour)
· Candidate must be a self-motivated and hard-working individual
· Ability to work under pressure and meet deadline, repetitive work
· Must be physically fit as the job demands heavy lifting up to 50 pounds
· Candidate must have strong written and verbal communication skills
· Candidate must have their own means of transportation to the job site (public transit not available)
Barco Materials Handling Ltd. is committed to employment equity and encourages applications from women, visible minorities, Aboriginal peoples and persons with disabilities. Barco Materials Handling Ltd. is committed to accommodating applicants with disabilities throughout the hiring process, in accordance with the Accessibility for Ontarians with Disabilities Act (AODA). Our Human Resources team is responsible for working with applicants requesting an accommodation at any stage of the hiring process.
Job Types: Full-time, Permanent
Salary: $18.00 /hour