Lowe’s Canada operates or services more than 600 corporate and affiliated dealer stores. With a distinctive product and service offering and complementary store formats ranging from neighbourhood hardware stores to big box stores, our Lowe’s, RONA, Reno-Depot, Dick’s Lumber, and Ace Canada banners are always looking for dedicated employees to help meet the needs of all DIYers and contractors.
What are you waiting for? Join a Canadian leader headquartered in Boucherville, Quebec, and be part of something bigger as we expand our horizon and discover a world of opportunities!
- Target the PRO customers and demonstrate an interest in helping them
- Provide an exceptional customer service experience that exceeds all expectations and by offering complementary products according to their needs
- Be a comprehensive listener to their needs and opportunities
- Be an ambassador of the PRO services, by your knowledge of current programs and promotions and your ability to communicate them clearly to customers.
- Help customers place merchandise in their cart or in their cars
- Help locate, choose, transport and load merchandise for customers
- Be aware of promotions and flyers happening
- Perform opening / mid-shift and closing tasks
- Occasional Task: Prepare Web orders for PRO, help with targeted customer calls, and collaborate in the preparation of PRO events
- Respect the store politics and procedures concerning prevention and health and safety at work
### Job Requirements
The qualifications we are looking for:
You love helping others and serving your community?
You have the touch that will make customer smile?
Well then, you have what it takes to be a part of the team!