With Over 15,000 employees in 92 countries, Decades of Experience, and 2500 global experts in Medical, Fire, and Rescue, International SOS Is NOT just setting the Bar, we ARE the Bar.
International SOS is looking for Motivated Self Starters to Join our Team!!
The right candidate can look forward to:
· Top leading Industry-Competitive Wages- based on your experience
· 5-7 Year projects with Steady 2/2 Steady Rotations with the availability to fill in on days off on other active sites
· Remote Clinic and Truck job options to choose from on several different site locations
· Referral Bonus for all new employees you bring to our team in all positions – RN-ACP-PCP-OFA 3-Cross Trained Fire Roles-NP
· Retention Bonus for long standing Employees paid through out the Calendar Year AND registration fees reimbursed
· Benefits for single and family coverage after probationary period
· All employees will have a portion of your flight cost reimbursed on every rotation(client specific)
· Above average Fleet and Equipment
· Dedicated, passionate and driven People Services Team dedicated to you
We have a variety of different work sites to choose from in British Columbia !!
International SOS is happy to provide:
· Fly in/Fly out positions working Two Weeks On/ Two Weeks Off
· Remote Clinic and Truck Job availability on Pipeline Projects
· Flexible Work Rotations should you need to maintain your municipality work throughout your continuing career
· Living Out Allowance if applicable to your remote work Location if working non-camp
· Pre-requisite reimbursement for site specific training should you need to take any required courses you do not already have
Requirements to Apply for this Position:
· Advanced Care Paramedic Licensing/Registration to Work in British Columbia
· OFA3 for all BC Positions– We can Assist Should you Need to Obtain this Ticket in a Timely Manor
· H2S Alive
· HCP CPR with AED
· PCST – Pipeline Construction Safety Training
· Up to Date Hep B Surface Antibody levels – Also Known as Titre Levels will be Requested
· Pre Access-Drug and Alcohol Testing Required
· Non GDL Drivers License and Recent Abstract within the past 3 Months of your Application
International SOS is an equal opportunity employer and does not discriminate against employees or job applicants on the basis of race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, disability, genetic information, marital status, amnesty or status as a covered veteran in accordance with applicable federal, state and local laws.
Paramedics,PCP,ACP, Primary Care Paramedic, Advanced Care Paramedic, EMT, Emergency Medical Technician, Industrial,Remote,British Columbia
Job Types: Full-time, Part-time