- Grade 12 and completion of a recognized certificate program related to Payroll administration, the Canadian Payroll Association
CPM program, or a recognized professional accounting program (i.e. CPA) is required
- 3 to 5 years of directly related computerized payroll experience
- Experience utilizing Dayforce for full cycle payroll processing
- Excellent organizational, computer, data entry, written and oral communication skills.
- Accuracy in data entry and proofing work.
- Demonstrated skill in working cross culturally and knowledge and understanding of multi-cultural issues.
- Knowledge of payroll systems, accounting principles, benefits packages and processes, pension processes.
- Ability to work effectively within a team environment and provide service to employees.
- Ability to establish priorities and work effectively with high volumes and time sensitive functions and issues.
A satisfactory criminal records, CFS prior contact and Child Abuse Registry check is required for all ANCR positions.
Applicants must be legally entitled to work in Canada.
- Bi-weekly payroll processing for ANCR payroll, as well as manual cheques as required.
- Preparation of payroll journal entries for payroll processing, meeting payroll deadlines.
- Processing payroll related remittances including account reconciliations to General Ledger
- Timesheet data entry and personnel related master file changes as required.
- Tracking of Long Term and Short Term employee absences related to WCB, EI, Mat Leaves, LTD etc. including required
correspondence to employee, benefit carriers, government agencies and HR personnel
- Benefits administration, including employee enrolment, changes, terminations, eligibility, including payment
- Respond or provide information, via written and verbal communication, to ANCR HR, ANCR Supervisors, Employees, Benefit
Administrators and Government Agencies.
- Year end payroll processing, T4 reconciliation, PIER Reviews, etc
- Preparation of annual seniority lists as required.
- Training/mentoring staff in payroll processes as required
- Practices professional conduct, communication and behavior in the workplace as set forth in agency policies.
- Performs other related work as assigned by the CFO.
We seek diversity in our workplace.
Your cover letter and resume must clearly indicate how you meet the qualifications.
Please submit your resume with cover letter and competition number to:
Child and Family All Nations Coordinated Response Network
835 Portage Ave, Winnipeg, Manitoba, R3G 0N6
944-4182 or email: email@example.com
We thank all who apply, however, only those selected for an interview will be contacted.