Before you read any further: Diversity and inclusion is our thing at Opencare; we’ve worked hard to craft a team with a variety of backgrounds and perspectives. Why? We're glad you asked! We are all solving the same set of problems from our own unique lenses, and this is fundamental to our success as a business and our ability to produce creative solutions. Experience means something different to each of us, and your unique combination of skills, passions, and experiences makes you a valuable asset to our team.
Experience means something different to each of us and your unique combination of skills, passions, and experiences makes you a valuable asset to our team. If the role below is of interest to you, please consider applying!
To reinvent how dentists run their practices, so they can focus on what matters most: providing exceptional patient care.*
Running a dental practice is becoming more and more complicated every year. At Opencare, we believe that dentists shouldn't have to worry about managing their practice, which frees them up to prioritize world-class patient care experiences. After all, we live our most important life moments, from laughing and smiling to eating and talking, through our mouths.
Yet for such an important part of our body, the thought of visiting the dentist instills fear and confusion in most people. We want to change that. Through the Opencare marketplace, we are enabling dentists to connect with new patients, streamline their day-to-day operations, and manage their billing seamlessly. All of this frees up time and energy that can be dedicated to helping patients understand and improve their oral wellness. We believe that people reach their full potential at work when they are happy and healthy outside of work. You can learn more about our culture and what we do at Opencare here.
Our Sales Team’s Vision:* You will be working with a small team to build the bedrock of Opencare. We are gathering all practices across North America to join in our vision with our Patient Growth product. With patient growth, we are connecting patients with practices, allowing for growth in profit, and helping patients feel rewarded for going to the dentist to take care of themselves. You will join our new sales team that is responsible for scaling our Patient Growth solutions. We are always striving for a win-win-win scenario, where Opencare only wins when our practices are able to increase active patient count, with lasting patients.
How will you help us get there: *As a Senior Account Executive at Opencare, you’ll be working closely with our Director of Sales to bring the Opencare product to Dental practices across North America You will also support the bottom-up build growth of this brand-new offering. This role is ideal for someone interested in leveraging their extraordinary social skills to build strong relationships with hundreds of dental offices, and apply an entrepreneurial mindset in an ambiguous environment as we grow new products helping Dental Offices. You will be expected to manage and grow these relationships rapidly, but sustainably, by making sure their business objectives align with Opencare. We actively encourage experimentation, so expect to try out many approaches to get in front of key decision-makers and help them understand Opencare’s value.
Your primary role will be to:
- Getting products into the hands of dental practices across the US, that represent multi-million dollar revenue opportunities for Opencare and contribute to the sales strategy and overall growth
- You'll be running a full sales cycle, from identifying stakeholders, to booking meetings with decision-makers, to closing deals. This job will require 40% top-of-funnel activities (i.e. cold calling, emailing, and experimental direct mail)
- You will inform and shape the team’s strategy by tracking your sales performance metrics, and activity, reporting them to the rest of the team on a regular basis
- You'll be leveraging our CRM (Salesforce) & sales automation tools to deploy a mix of creative inside sales strategies to interact with your prospects
- Maintain a high conversion rate from the top of the funnel to close - leveraging your skills and experience to communicate value while driving relationships with amazing Dental Offices
- You will set the pace as a leader amongst the team closing business at a higher level
Skills and attributes we are looking for in a successful candidate:
- A strong understanding of a sales pipeline, short-medium sales cycles, and the ability to anchor decision-making around your sales strategies in data
- Track record of success in an AE role, consistently exceeding your targets and working collaboratively with your team.
- Experience selling into SMB (bonus points for Brick and Mortar!)
- A growth mindset, with a strong desire to improve your skills through coaching and mentorship
- Outstanding communication skills and a knack for building trust-based relationships, especially with SMB clients
- The ability to quickly pinpoint problems, objection handle, and come up with creative solutions to keep the action going
- You use a consultative approach when helping clients with a focus on needs discovery, and you have ease to build trust to influence their decisions
- You enjoy collaboration and you are used to working closely with other functions like Marketing and Product to build feedback loops between Sales and the rest of the business.
- You are naturally curious, and energized by working in a progressive environment
The above statements describe the general nature and level of work being performed by people assigned to this job. They are not intended to be an exhaustive list of all responsibilities, duties, and skills required. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable qualified individuals with disabilities to perform essential job functions. If you require assistance or accommodation due to disability during the interview process, please inform your Talent Partner.
Job Type: Full-time