Role and Responsibilities
Collabtech’s Collaboration Specialist team is responsible for enabling our clients to collaborate globally in the most creative, effective and intuitive ways.
The primary role of the Collaboration Specialist is to provide services on a day-to-day basis for our partners on technology offerings including Microsoft by;
- Working very closely with the customers to provide guidance in the effective use of our systems, products and services
- Organization and installation (assembly and placement) of products at client sites
- Integration of client systems
- User adoption services for clients
- Interacting with other Collaboration Specialists to align ensure globally seamless service delivery for the integration and deployment of technologies used in clients’ environments.
Collaboration Specialist will ensure our service is well-balanced (business value vs. cost vs. quality) and are ultimately responsible for the service in which they provide.
Collaboration Specialist will deliver site analysis, assembly and placement, integration and user adoption services for clients and are ultimately responsible for driving the quality adoption of collaboration technology and meeting effectiveness experience.
Collabtech actively measures the quality of services provided through a range of measures including Net Promoter Scores, Independent Quality Feedback survey scores and ongoing/repeat business.
Collaboration Specialist will have a wide breadth of Microsoft knowledge in the areas of conference and collaboration technologies, stakeholder management, and service delivery.
- Consultative questioning, influence management and critical thinking skills to understand a current situation and recommend viable solutions which are effective and support the business
- Advanced oral and written communication skills
- Displaying a professional communication approach by staying calm under pressure and/or escalating issues in high pressure situations
- Representation of the Microsoft brand at technology events including trade shows
- Engaging and deepening client relationships including virtual services
- Building a solid network of peers with a personal communication style that develops rapport
- Maintain interpersonal relationship with senior executives of a matrixed, geographically dispersed organization in cross business discussions.
- Perform services including site surveys, assembly, placement, integration and user adoption to deploy best in class solutions for technology services utilizing the standard product portfolio from Microsoft’s Surface line of products
- Direct workshops and surveys with stakeholders to gain an applied understanding of clients’ needs for technology solutions
- Maintain operational readiness for Collabtech’s service line and job requirements by deploying effective and efficient changes
- Proactively research and evaluate feasibility of any new technologies that may improve Collabtech’s offerings or direction in close collaboration with Collaboration Specialist
- Contribute to globally standardizing Collabtech’s resources within the broader team to simplify and optimize the services provided
- Accountable for the timely and quality delivery of the services within planned budgets
- Manage any service assigned from end to end to ensure the quality and completion of the project
- Focus on activities to meet deliverable dates for all planned service events utilizing industry lifecycle management best practice
- Manage costs aspects of all events in cooperation with colleagues
- Understand the metrics on total cost of service delivery for all events and the resulting impact on the organization
Technical Knowledge and Skills
- Understand market developments in existing and emerging technologies such as augmented reality and AI
- Working knowledge of Surface hub Setup configuration including technical expertise
- Active Directory Administration
- Azure Active Directory Administration
- Microsoft Exchange Administration
- Microsoft Skype for Business Administration
- Surface Hub Compatible Mobile Device Management Administration
- Microsoft Operations Management Services (OMS)
- Knowledge working with Powershell Scripts
Must be able to lift 50lbs
Heavy travel is required. Qualified applicants must speak fluent English and French. Additional languages although preferred, are not required. Resume MUST be submitted in English.
Job Type: Full-time
Salary: $50,000.00 to $70,000.00 /hour
- English (Required)
- French (Required)