First Truck Centre is a family of heavy duty truck dealerships representing Freightliner, Western Star, Autocar, and Thomas Built Buses providing sales, service, parts, and collision repair in eight branches across Western Canada, which include First Truck Centre locations in Lloydminster, Edmonton South, Edmonton West, Surrey, Abbotsford, and James Western Star locations in Prince George, Williams Lake and Fort St. John.
Each facility represents our values of honesty, strong work ethic, team player, positive attitude, smart, and trustworthy, upholding our company culture as we continue to evolve as a growing, profitable, and sustainable enterprise, through which everyone we touch, has the opportunity to work, to grow, and to prosper.
First Truck Centre is hiring a Warranty Administrator at our Surrey location. Working with the service department the Administrator will contribute in one of Canada’s best managed companies. Be a part of a team that takes trucking to the next level of quality and professionalism. Our Elite Support certified dealers provide top quality in all aspects of our business.
The Warranty Administrator is responsible to ensure completion of repair orders to meet customer warranty claims standards. This role is responsible for WIP (work in progress) management and maintenance, claim documentation, verifying approvals for vendors, filings and recording all warranty and service documents, reconciliations, file claims for vendor processing and providing out customers with excellent communication and service.
· Professionally represent the company while providing excellent customer service
· Able to work independently with little supervision as well as collaborate easily with a team
· Strong willingness to follow warranty procedures and company policies
· Mechanical aptitude of knowledge of trucking industry
· Valid Class 5 Drivers License
· High School Diploma
· Ability to pass pre-employment medical, drug & alcohol, and physical fitness testing
· Must be able to participate in and encourage a culture of continuous improvement
Job Types: Full-time, Permanent