Full time/ Part-time position available
Dialogue is Canada's leading telemedicine platform, providing excellent remote care and allowing patients to have access to a complete team of doctors, nurses and other medical specialists. Our mission is to make Canadians happier, healthier and better performing by providing them with access to health and wellness resources wherever they are, whenever they need them. Dialogue serves a multitude of innovative and renowned employers across Canada and is growing rapidly. We currently have over 200 employees.
Our medical team consists of clinical nurses, nurse practitioners, family physicians, specialists and care coordinators who contribute to the continuous improvement of virtual care and the patient experience. We all work in collaboration with the technical team and we are fortunate to have this unique multidisciplinary environment. Dialogue allows health professionals to conduct comprehensive consultations: questionnaire, visual examination, diagnosis, treatment, follow-up and, if necessary, prescription sent directly to the patient's pharmacy.
As a social worker, you are a key component of our mental health program.
You will be responsible:
- To ensure the first contact with users with mental health symptoms
- To define the optimal support path for the users for whom you are responsible, in coordination with Dialogue's health professionals (nurses, doctors, psychologists, social workers)
- Provide the user with advice on the support and assistance resources from which the user should benefit (community and institutional resources, etc.)
- Carry out follow-up with users to ensure that their care path evolves
- Develop our database of community/public resources in Canada and our mental health pamphlets
The profile we are looking for:
- Fluently bilingual in English and French, written and spoken (accent in either language is acceptable);
- Have a bachelor's degree in social work
- Experience as a social worker (or similar role) with a population with mental health disorders.
- Very good knowledge of the community and institutional resources
- Shifts: mornings, afternoons and evenings (coverage time 8am-11pm)
- Full-time or part-time (15h minimum)
- The opportunity to be part of the largest telemedicine company in Canada
- A competitive salary based on our salary scale and a generous leave policy;
- Leading benefits plan, including unlimited access to Dialogue for you and your family, a comprehensive parental leave program, wellness program membership refund and much more
Type d'emploi : Temps Plein, Temps Partiel
- Social Worker: 2 ans (Souhaité)
- French and English (Souhaité)