Faites partie du voyage!
The incumbent acts as a marketing specialist with hotel chains and tourism boards partnering up with Transat. He/she is responsible to build and execute cooperative marketing agreements in accordance with partners marketing objectives, as well as Transat commercial objectives and strategies. He also assists the manager in taking informed decisions, provides solutions and supports the implementation.
- Create, develop, present and execute co-op marketing plans for the assigned hotel chain or tourist board partners, to create awareness and optimal visibility for both Transat and its partners, through targeted channels;
- Maintain close professional relationships and act as the marketing primary point of contact for the product department and the assigned hotel chain or tourist board partner in management of their national advertising campaigns from start to end and on occasion, present plans to partners
- Ensure continuity and cohesion between the different co-op executions; and ensure that Transat and partners brands are properly represented;
- Develop creative concepts and content for various marketing pieces/tools, deploy media campaigns, coordinate promotions and events, create presentations and write promotional texts for the coop marketing plans;
- Brief, align and work closely with the internal creative teams (studio, commercial marketing, social media, web, payload, TDC), Transat’s marketing agency and external suppliers in the execution of co-op marketing plans;
- Plan, monitor and track the yearly coop marketing media calendar and budget management in accordance with the partner and Transat’s’ objectives and strategies;
- Contribute to the development, implementation and maintenance of the various coop marketing reports related to planning, post-campaign analysis and performance, budgets, agreements and billing;
- Support the Co-op Marketing Manager in special projects and the development of tools to optimize work methods as needed.
- University studies in Marketing, Business, Tourism or relevant experience in the field;
- Minimum of five (5) years of relevant marketing experience;
- Relevant experience in project management;
- Media savvy with an understanding of media landscape and knowledge of the latest trends (including out of home, print, web, social media and trade advertising);
- Media or promotional marketing agency experience (an asset);
- Bilingualism; knowledge of Spanish (an asset);
- Ability to work under pressure and to manage numerous projects simultaneously and manage priorities;
- Knowledge of MS Office desktop software, advanced knowledge of Excel (essential);
- Interest in new technology;
- Knowledge of the tourism and travel industry (an asset);
- Familiar with agile methodology ( an asset).
Transat would like to thank all candidates who have shown an interest by applying on a position. However after a thorough profile review, only the retained candidates will be contacted.
Numéro de référence : TTC-20-039
Job Type: Full-time