Reason for Post :
Position Status :
Work Shifts :
CIUSSS de l'Ouest-de-l’Île-de-Montréal
Job Territory :
Multidisciplinary Services Directorate
Service :Reference number :
Number of days :Length of Assignment :Work Schedule :Salary :Number of positions available :
Job Category :
Psychology and social services professional (Psychologist/Social Worker/Psychoeducator/Community Org./etc.)
Posting Start Date :
Posting End Date :
We are currently looking for social workers to fill replacements on the recall list.
Person who does guidance, counselling, practical application, analysis and assessment work in one or more social programs.
- Must hold a first terminal university degree in social work or a master's in social work;
- Must be a member of the Quebec Order of Social Workers;
- Mandate in case of incapacity, short-term interventions.
- Interdisciplinary work in a multidisciplinary team, knowledge of technical platforms, ie: OCCI, webtool, I-clsc;
- Knowledge of the health and social services network;
- Knowledge of home support
We thank all applicants. Only selected candidates will be contacted.
The West Island of Montreal IHSSUC has a program for the access to equal employment and invites natives, visible minorities, women, and persons with disabilities to apply for positions. Persons with disabilities can share their special needs in relation to the selection process for the position requested to facilitate the study of their application.
If you are applying for a mobile device (smartphone, tablet), you will receive an acknowledgment email asking you to go update your CV for your application to be considered.