*Hiring Service Rig Floorhands and Derrickhands*
Spring Breakup is ending SOON!
CWC is looking for our new 2023 season crew members!
Are you self-motivated? Do you take pride in your work? Do you want to invest in your future?
Whether you are NEW to the industry or have previous Oil and Gas experience, APPLY TODAY and join our CWC Team!
Our Service Rig Division is currently hiring for:
*FLOORHANDS, DERRICKHANDS & FULL CREWS*
WHAT WE OFFER:
· Above CAOEC Recommended Wages!
· Hourly Cash Bonus paid on every cheque!
· Employee and Family Assistance Program available
· 100% Company Paid RRSP Program, NO EMPLOYEE MATCH REQUIRED!
· Exceptional 100% company paid Benefits including massage, physiotherapy,
chiropractor and vision, with optional Health Spending Account
· Quality PPE supplied upon hire, paid PPE program and company paid coverall
· Excellent Referral bonus program with short qualifying time
· Great Training Incentives and On-the-Job Training provided
· Properly maintained equipment and supportive, safety conscious HR and
· High utilization and immediate, steady work
· Majority of work is local work
· CAOEC Competency Program
WHAT WE REQUIRE FROM YOU:
· Position-related safety tickets (H2S Alive, Standard First Aid w/CPR, CSO,
· Full class 5 license (non-GDL) or higher Driver’s License, air brakes as asset
· Current Drivers’ Abstract
· Ability to pass drug testing and be fit for duty
· Physically fit and able to work long hours in all types of weather conditions
· Willing to work locally or out of town
· Fluent English Skills, due to Safety
· Safety orientated with a positive CAN-DO attitude
· Preference given to those with Service Rig experience, Service Rig experience
required for Derrickhand positions
Entry Level Duties & Responsibilities:
At CWC Energy Services, the Floorhand is responsible for:
· Organizing, cleaning and maintaining equipment
· Assisting with rigging up of pump, pump lines and accumulator lines
· Tripping pipe in/out of hole while guiding pipe on/off platform
· Accurately monitoring and maintaining well control characteristics
· Assisting with rig moves by rigging up and rigging out
· Assisting with the transport of rig equipment
· “Safety Sensitive” position due to the proximity of heavy industrial machinery
· Handles the uppermost section of the drilling string
· Is responsible for the conditioning of the drilling fluid and the circulation
· Spends approximately 25% of his time up the rigs derrick
· Plays the lead role in stacking and guiding pipe
· Monitors circulation
· Good communication with the Driller and the Rig Manager
Previous experience as a carpenter, general laborer, roofer, landscaper, heavy equipment operator, construction, pipefitting, oil and gas, energy services, drilling rig, mining, rig, oilfield, diamond drilling, directional drilling, oil&gas, oil & gas, leasehand, motorhand, etc.
CWC Energy Services Corp. (“CWC”) is an accomplished company that provides drilling rigs and service rigs to established oil and gas producers throughout Western Canada and the USA. Our Well Servicing division has one of the largest service rig fleets in Canada, providing completions, maintenance, workovers and well decommissioning. Our operating locations are in Grande Prairie, Slave Lake, Sylvan Lake, Drayton Valley, Lloydminster, Provost and Brooks, Alberta.
Job Type: Full-time
- Dental care
- Employee assistance program
- Extended health care
- RRSP match
- Vision care
Supplemental pay types:
Work Location: In person