As the Communications and Social Media Specialist, you will be the voice of Greenrock to enliven and champion our brand. You will use you skill and knowledge in marketing and communications to implement and execute social media, marketing campaigns, tenant and resident communications, corporate philanthropy and news and press items ensuring an emphasis on drafting content in accordance with our company code of conduct, corporate social responsibility and branding guidelines. The environment is fast paced and requires a true team player with a “can-do” attitude, and an individual with a great service and solutions-oriented approach.
Because we're a 24/7 business (what real estate company isn't?) this is not an average 9-5 job – our offices are open anywhere from 8am to 8pm, seven days a week. You will have the benefit of a consistent work schedule; however, some flexibility will be expected (and extended to you!) based on the needs of the team and company.
Who you are:
What you will be responsible for:
· Assist in management, maintenance, and growth of all social media accounts both Commercial and Residential related, including researching relevant and emerging industry trends and technologies, participating in relevant events and connecting with potential brands or influencers
· Content creation (copywriting, content curation, imagery) for Greenrock’s digital platforms as the voice of the brand, including Social Media engagement
· Assist in market research and competitive analysis leading to keep our strategy and tactics fresh and effective
· Assist in the planning, development, and production of all media, and marketing campaigns
· Evaluate and report on the effectiveness of the campaigns and content execution
· Identify & nurture relationships with brands and influencers to build partnerships and collaborations
· Internal and corporate communication
· Assist in PR coordination activities (respond to inquiries, tracking of press coverage, etc.)
· Actively participate in meetings with execution ideas and industry trend insights
· Contribute to the promotion and development of the “Greenrock” brand, ensuring compliance to corporate and sub-branding standards
· Assisting with preparing, coordinating and completing action plans
· Assist in developing strategies to grow the Greenrock brand
What’s in it for you
Greenrock Real Estate Advisors is a full-stack real estate advisor and is recognized as a leader in creating exceptional experiences each and every day for the people whose lives intersect with the places we manage and companies and people we provide advice for. When it comes to our residential properties, we only manage buildings that are 100% rental - so there’s no chance that a resident will fall in love with a place and establish themselves in a neighbourhood only to have their new home sold out from under them. We’re focused on relationships, and our experienced and well-trained team genuinely recognize and care about the fact that what we’re doing is keeping a roof over your head. We have members of our team at our properties 24 hours a day and 7 days a week so that if there’s ever an issue we are there when our residents need us.
As an employer, Greenrock is committed to creating an environment that encourages people to collaborate, learn and grow – all for the shared betterment of the individual, the team and the community. We are dedicated to treating the members of our team with warmth, respect and fairness while providing them with opportunities to develop professionally and be rewarded for a job well done. Our compensation package includes a competitive base salary, health and dental benefits as well as additional wellness and educational benefits to promote both personal and professional growth.
Greenrock is dedicated to building an organization that reflects the diversity of their residents and tenants in the communities they serve. This includes diversity in languages spoken, culture, race, sexual orientation and gender identity.
Accommodation will be provided in accordance with the Ontario Human Rights Code. Applicants need to make any accommodation requests for the interview or selection process known in advance. Greenrock will arrange reasonable and appropriate accommodation for the selection process which will enable you to be assessed in a fair and equitable manner.
Job Types: Full-time, Permanent
Salary: $47,000.00 to $52,000.00 /year