Maplesoft Group is currently seeking a CRM Technical Architect to join one of our clients located in Ottawa
Responsibilities may include but are not limited to:
- Coordinate and make technical product recommendations to streamline the Dynamics CRM prototyping process;
- Confirm system requirements specifications are supported by the MS Dynamics CRM solutions and prepare technical options based on capabilities of the platform as necessary;
- Provide recommendations to leverage effective use of Out of Box (OOB) Dynamics CRM views, screens, charts, reports and interfaces to enhance development team efficiency;
- Re-design core business processes to optimize use of Dynamics core functionality;
- Analyze information to define the functional and technical needs of the systems;
- Use OOB capabilities within Dynamics to configure and customize the MS Dynamics product to best meet business process, security and data requirements;
- Participate in the definition of data attributes to capitalize on effective use of native and previously customized Dynamics entities;
- Design MS Dynamics synchronous and asynchronous workflow modules according to the requirements articulated in user scenarios and business process diagrams;
- Document forms, manuals, programs, data files, and procedures in support of the system;
- Recommend appropriate Dynamics CRM platform extensions by leveraging the supported API and / or C#.Net options (e.g., Develop plug-ins for Dynamics CRM-based line-of- business applications), as practical to meet the business requirements;
- Assess and recommend implementation alternatives to Enterprise Architecture; and
- Prepare and present solution architecture to ensure the proposed Microsoft Dynamics 365 solution supports the organizations’ enterprise architecture.
- Mentor full time Transport Canada's employees, as needed.
Maplesoft Group prides itself on its distinct corporate culture and recognizes that success is a direct reflection of our most valuable asset - our people. Therefore, attitude and ambition are key personality traits we seek out, along with skill and aptitude, in potential employees.
Maplesoft Group is committed to having a diverse, representative workforce and continuing to build an inclusive environment. We encourage applications from all qualified individuals.
Maplesoft Group is an equal opportunity employer committed to diversity and inclusion. We are pleased to consider all qualified applicants irrespective of race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, disability, protected veterans’ status, Aboriginal peoples or any other legally protected factors. All employment decisions are made based on business needs, job requirements, and individual qualifications.
We are committed to developing inclusive, barrier-free recruitment and selection processes, and a work environment that supports our diverse workforce. Please let us know if you require accommodations at any stage of the recruitment process. We can be reached at Maplesoft Info at firstname.lastname@example.org.
We thank you for your interest in Maplesoft Group and wish to advise you, that only candidates under consideration will be contacted.