Poultry Service Worker
Burnbrae Farms is a major egg supplier to the Canadian market. We operate several egg layer farms in Ontario, Quebec, and Manitoba. We are currently searching for a Poultry Service Worker on our egg layer farm near Woodstock, ON.
- Maintain high standard of health and welfare of our hens and pullets.
- Complete barn checking routines and keep barns tidy.
- Gathering and inputting flock performance data.
- Operating the farm egg packer to collect eggs.
- Ability to work weekends as required.
- Other duties as required.
- Willingness to learn about laying hens and biosecurity programs to help drive our business forward.
- Ability to perform physical tasks.
- Strong english and mathematical skill-set.
- The ability to work independently.
This is a full-time position, benefits will be available after three months of employment. After two years the pension plan will become available.
- Extended health care
- Vision care
- Vacation & paid time off
- Dental care
Job Types: Full-time, Permanent
- farm or poultry: 1 year (Preferred)