Join one of the world’s leading companies specializing in next gen communications. Grow with an innovative company, with high performing teams that are committed to quality and reliability, engaging and inspiring people everywhere.
What would you be doing?
- Office administration such as invoicing, expensing and organize/ planning set of payments.
- Ensure effective day to day program operations through managing shipping/ receiving of products.
- Providing high level of customer service to current and potential clients
- Promoting a safe work environment and ensuring everyone follows Health + Safety requirements.
- Organizing and managing international courier shipments (Usually from Ontario to Italy).
- Reporting daily operation activities to manager and supervisor.
- Collaborate with cross functional teams to maintain, add, or modify the schedule entries and the plans.
What is in it for you?
- Opportunity for rapid advancement.
- Competitive based salary.
- Monday to Friday workday.
- Education and paid training.
- Benefits and Pension
Job Types: Full-time, Permanent
Salary: $55,000.00-$65,000.00 per year
- Company events
- Dental care
- Discounted or free food
- Employee assistance program
- Extended health care
- Flexible schedule
- Paid time off
- RRSP match
- Tuition reimbursement
- Vision care
- Wellness program