One Touch Automation is a technology company based in Saskatoon specializing in design, supply, and install of residential and commercial technology, security and electrical projects. Although our passion is in technology our focus is on how it contributes to convenience and sustainability in every-day life. Our range of experience allows us to provide a unique and complete approach to the design and installation of our systems. We provide valuable consulting at the design phase, professional and expert installation during construction and comprehensive service after the job is done.
The Sales Representative is responsible for the initiation, development, and growth of our electrical services and technology divisions and the expansion of our commercial and residential customer base. In order to be successful, the Sales Representative must have experience quoting light commercial and residential electrical projects in conjunction with sales activities.
The Sales Representative will be responsible for selling electrical projects and/or services through the achievement of opportunity-based sales to meet pre-defined sales goals and objectives. This representative will reach business targets through excellent telephone sales, outside sales, and communications skills using a courteous and knowledgeable approach. The Sales Representative will also develop his/her revenue generation through the creation of sales leads, initiation of prospect calls, and establishment of ongoing rapport with existing and potential customers leading to future sales. Integrity, vision, and passion are essential for this role. The Sales Representative has a proven track record in consultative selling, strong sales leadership, and a clearly defined process from lead generation through to revenue realization.
- Prospects, researches and identifies new business opportunities and works the sales plan to create awareness, discover customer needs and deliver project and service solutions.
- Initiates and leads the sales cycle/process as a subject matter expert and acts as the customer’s key contact and resource.
- Builds strong business relationships with prospective customers and manages the sales funnel/cycle by continually following up on their current business needs and anticipating future business needs.
- Review and analyze client/prospect requirements to determine appropriate information for project quotation.
- Prepares and confidently presents sales proposals and quotes, including pricing and product/service terms, to key decision-makers.
- Influence, negotiate and close sales with the best interest of both the company and the customer in mind
- Develop and builds relationships with existing accounts to increase market share.
- Develop and execute strategies aimed at growing target accounts related to geography, market segment, product line or account resulting in revenue growth.
- Keep up-to-date records on sales calls, customer contacts, and details of meetings in a timely manner in the format required.
- Provides initial account maintenance and customer service to ensure customer needs are met.
- Provide leadership to your business partners by growing the commercial business portfolio.
- Collaborates with President and Project Manager to develop, recommend and execute a sales plan that leverages national and regional programs and resources to consistently meet monthly, quarterly and annual sales targets.
- Collaborates with and engages your teammates and business partners to ensure the needs of the customer can be and will be met.
- Communicates regularly and prepares reports on key performance indicators and communication on sales progress within the sales funnel/cycle and achievements.
- Intimately knows customer base and area activity and utilizes information and data to capitalize on sales opportunities and recommend sales strategies.
- Resolves any issues as they arise and involves subject matter experts and key decision-makers as needed to remove obstacles.
- Work to eliminate obstacles that hinder productivity and promote effective sales operations. Active involvement in crisis management and operational productivity issues i.e.: out of stock, order fulfillment issues, pushing back orders, customer complaints, emergency customer visits.
- Promotes and represent the company positively and professionally within the community and industry to all customers, competitors and industry associates.
- Ensure the company maintains a high profile and professional image through active participation in electrical industry association and trade shows.
- Other duties, relevant to the position, shall be assigned as required
- Post-Secondary education or professional certification or equivalent courses
- Extensive knowledge/experience in sales
- Extensive knowledge/experience in the electrical new construction and service industry including quoting.
- Proven experience in organizing sales calls and schedules and evidence of detailed reporting is required.
- Exceptional customer service skills and relationship management skills
- Proven track record in developing new sales and accounts.
- Demonstrated enthusiasm and self-motivation.
- Must be hands-on and enjoy a broad range of activities.
- Competency in Sales Management Systems (CRMs) and Microsoft Office or equivalent.
- Will exhibit an eagerness for contributing beyond immediate duties and getting the job done.
- Will be persuasive and will have the ability to persuade.
- Will be sufficiently mature to be able to move forward from setbacks.
- Valid Driver’s License
Job Types: Full-time, Commission
Salary: $75,000.00 to $150,000.00 /year
- Sales: 3 years (Required)
- Electrical Quoting: 3 years (Required)