Do you want your day-to-day work to have real meaningful impact on your entire team?
When people around you are overwhelmed and disorganized, you bring order to the chaos and lead by example with your detailed eye, reliable presence, and trustworthy self.
And if we're being honest? We need someone exactly like you. (Like yesterday.)
Who we are
Proudly based in Atlantic Canada, HowToSaveMoney.ca and creditcardGenius.ca have become two of the top resources for Canadian consumers.
Our mission? Make money easy and fun for everyone.
If you want in on that mission, then read on…
Who we need
We need a detail-oriented, reliable, and trustworthy Office Administration Manager to be part of our growing team.
- You'll facilitate customer relations with excellence and service top of mind.
- You'll work directly with our clients and partners to accelerate our growth.
- You'll ensure accurate and effective communication that represents the team and our brand.
- You'll investigate and respond to all inquiries promptly and accurately.
- You'll schedule and coordinate appointments and meetings as requested.
- You'll support projects by attending meetings, ensuring all actionable items are recorded and delegated.
- You'll create and maintain business files, records, and processes using our accounting program, CRM system, and cloud office suite as needed.
- You'll manage multiple email accounts and respond to and redirect emails and inquiries.
- You'll maintain our monthly accounting process and coordinate with our bookkeeper and accountant.
- You'll enable our highly motivated team by shopping for healthy snacks and supplies.
- You'll keep our office neat, tidy, and vibrant so it is an amazing place to live and work.
- You'll support stretch projects and assist the team as needed.
- You'll wear many different hats in a lean, agile, and fast-paced culture.
Who you are
You care about your work, you know your stuff, and you go the extra mile.
- "Organized" is your middle name ‒ you get things sorted, completed, and delivered on-time (or earlier).
- You have at least 5 years experience working in a fast-paced professional services or start-up environment.
- You can think on your feet ‒ no problem is too big, no question is too difficult ‒ you know how to find the right answers online and offline.
- You're a self-starter, reliable, trustworthy ‒ you care about your team and doing your work well.
- You have proven skills using G Suite, Office, and accounting software like Quickbooks online.
- You're comfortable with technology, live in the cloud, and can learn and adapt quickly.
- You're an amazing scheduler with a fine-tuned attention to detail and high standards.
- You're good with numbers, spreadsheets, and math doesn't scare you.
- You're a lifelong learner, a student for life.
What you'll get
We take care of our team. Here's a quick list of benefits you'll get working with us:
- Competitive salary
- Profit sharing
- Health, dental, LTD, and life insurance
- Vacation you're encouraged to use
- Your birthday off
- The right tools & training
- Make a real difference
- Do interesting work
- Team building fun
- Regular team lunches
- Healthy snacks
- Mobile phone allowance
If you think this is you, say hello and send your resume.
Job Types: Full-time, Permanent
- Administrative: 5 years (Preferred)