Landscaping & ground maintenance crew leaders perform manual work to assist in the construction of landscapes as well as maintenance and to residential lawns, condominiums and commercial properties.
We are looking for hard-working, reliable, prompt and motivated Crew Leaders. If you like working outside and being physically active, this is the job for you!
We require a responsible candidate who can be very vocal and is able to lead a group of people.
This is a year-round position for the right candidate. Wage will be based on experience in both summer and winter maintenance.
- Cut & trim grass, rake, fertilizing, weed beds, prune shrubs and trees and perform other maintenance duties as directed by managers.
- Operate and maintain power mowers, trimmers, electric clippers, sod cutters and pruning tools as well as other landscape maintenance equipment.
- Plant trees and shrubs, spread top soil, lay sod, wheelbarrow and other duties as directed by your manager.
- Follow company health & safety program performing and completing all necessary paperwork required.
- Complete daily paperwork i.e. Work orders, timesheets
- Snow removal on both residential and commercial properties with blowers, sweepers, plow trucks, skid steer and hand work.
- Perform maintenance and upkeep to minor equipment such as oils changes, blade sharpening etc.
- Must have a valid driver’s license
- Can work in a fast-paced environment
- Be able to work long days and be in good physical condition
- Must be punctual to work and responsible
- Must be willing to work weekends and on-call for snow removal
- Be able to meet on site as early as 4 am
- Must be reliable, self-motivated, can take directions and lead others
- Must preform work to company standards and adhere to company policies and safety guidelines
- Must attend and participate in safety meetings and training
- Must report all incidents to manager
- Must have experience in this field
- Capable of operating truck & trailer
- Good communication skills
- Organized and fast learner
- Experience in operating and maintaining of equipment
- Full-Time work (all year)
- Health benefits
- Training provided by the company
- Growing company and a leader in the industry
- COR Certified
- Friendly work environment
TBD - Based on experience
Job Type: Full-time
- 10 Hour Shift
- 12 Hour Shift
- 8 Hour Shift
- Day shift
- Monday to Friday
- Landscaping: 1 year (Required)
- Class 5 Drivers License (Required)