DROPLET is shaping the future of small camping trailers with sleek designs, technology, and innovation. DROPLET allows more people to venture out for a camping trip by taking away the hassle of packing, adding comfort and insulation in an easy-to-tow camping pod.
DROPLET is a start-up company based in Vancouver. It doesn’t have a lot of budget but has big ambitions.
The position leads to the implementation of a MRP system from BOM, procurement, workflow to cost analysis.
Select and Implement a Material Requirement Planning system.
*Establish purchasing standards relative to lead times, quantities and approved suppliers
*Establish shipping and receiving standards
*Assist in maintenance of the Approved Supplier List
*Understand, analyze, and prepare reports on purchasing data from an accounting point of view
*Promote and sustain lean purchasing and inventory practices
*Research and source alternative suppliers or parts and materials
*Negotiate, execute and monitor purchasing contracts
*Maintain inventory min’s and max’s
*Set-up kanban system
· Excellent oral, written, and presentation communication skills
· Ability to communicate and direct supplier activities at the management level
· Experience with MRP or ERP system required
· Experience with QuickBooks or similar accounting system required
· Experience with accounting data analysis and reporting is an asset
. 5 to 30 years of age
. a post-secondary graduate
. a Canadian citizen, permanent resident of Canada or person granted refugee status in Canada
. legally entitled to work according to the relevant provincial legislation and regulations
· DROPLET is a participant in a Youth Employment and skill Strategy work experience program targeted at post-secondary graduates
Reference ID: MRP
Job Types: Full-time, Temporary, Internship
Salary: $3,333.00 to $3,500.00 /month