The Magna Exteriors portfolio of products includes access systems such as liftgates, exterior trim, modular systems, front-end modules including fascia, active aerodynamic systems and other lightweight structural components for automotive, commercial truck and other industrial markets.
Recognized globally as an innovator in all aspects of vehicle exteriors, Magna provides everything needed, from materials development and design through manufacturing and assembly, to help automakers create sleek, state-of-the-art vehicles across the world.
The Millwright is responsible for maintenance, troubleshooting, inspection and repairs of moulding equipment. Ensures that all safety, quality and IATF standards are met.
- Maintenance & inspection of Moulding presses and related equipment & monitoring devices
- General mechanical duties
- Completion of all required PM, work orders & associated paperwork
- Work with outside contractors
- Responsible for 5S, maintaining a clean safe work area & continuous improvement
- Perform other duties as assigned
- Licensed Millwright 443A, with five years mechanical maintenance & repair experience
- Five years of Hydraulic experience preferred
- Grade 12 English & Math equivalent
- Must have a high mechanical aptitude
- Ability to read & interpret drawings & schematics (both mechanical layouts, Process & Instrumentation Drawings)
- Working knowledge of robots, conveyors, cranes motors gearboxes & equipment an asset
- Must be safety conscious and reliable
- Proven ability to work with minimal supervision
- Ability to work shift work and extended hours as required to complete assignments
Accommodations for disabilities in relation to the job selection process are available upon request.