We are growing again and we need help to make a difference in lives of our community!
We are a multidisciplinary team of caring, dedicated, and hardworking professionals who provide a range of psychology and counselling services. Our current team includes psychotherapists/social workers, clinical assistants, psychometrists, a clinical coordinator, and a psychologist. We offer a collaborative, energetic work environment, with access to peer consultation, supervision, and superior administrative support.
We are seeking social workers to provide treatment services in our growing private practice in the North York area. A strong experience in assessing/treating a wide range of presenting mental health concerns (including but not limited to anxiety/mood disorders, relationship concerns, emotional dysregulation, pain, trauma and stress) is required. Ideal candidates would have a background in provision of direct services to one or more of following populations
-children and adolescents
The clinician’s schedule would be flexible to meet the needs of clients and may involve the combination of morning, day, evening, and weekend hours as mutually agreed upon. We provide administrative support (marketing, screening, scheduling, billing) allowing you to maximize time providing direct service.
- Conduct initial assessment, formulate treatment plans, and provide feedback to clients
- Collaborate with the internal and external team members
- Deliver evidence-based treatment services within declared competencies/populations
- Communicate closely with the administrative team and other providers throughout the provision of services
- Document service delivered in accordance with the practice and professional college guidelines
- Support the practice with other tasks as required
· Minimum of a Master’s Degree in Psychology/Social Work, or equivalent.
· Must be fully registered and in good standing with the Ontario College of Social Workers and Social Service Workers.
· Valid Criminal Records Check and Vulnerable Sector Screening (within the past year)
· Professional liability insurance coverage of $2,000,000
· Exceptional assessment, crisis management, and customer service delivery
· Strong organizational and time management skills
· Excellent written and verbal communication skills Proficiency in Microsoft Office suite (Outlook, Excel, Word, PowerPoint, etc.)
· Excellent written and verbal communication skills
· Ability to manage multiple and competing priorities
· Superior organizational and time management skills
· Excellent customer service skills
The clinician’s schedule would be flexible to meet the needs of clients and may involve the combination of evenings /daytime hours as mutually agreed upon.
Interested applicants are invited to submit CV and cover letter detailing their interest in the specific fit for this position to the attention of Dr. Vera Voroskolevska.
We strongly encourage applicants with lived experiences, from indigenous communities, people of all races, colors, ethnic origins, religions, disabilities, and sexual orientations to apply. Please inform us if you require a disability-related accommodation in order to equitably participate in the recruitment process.
We thank all applicants for their interest in this position, however, only those selected for interviews will be contacted.
Job Types: Part-time, Contract