DynaIndustrial Saskatoon is part of a well-established, Saskatchewan based, company with manufacturing branches in Saskatoon & Regina. We have a 40 year history of being a reliable, major player in providing manufactured products and services relating to steel fabrication/ welding, machining, engineering & design, industrial hard chrome plating and hydraulic cylinders to many industries local and abroad including mining, oil and gas, construction and steel & pipe mills. Please visit our web site at www.DynaIndustrial.com for further company information.
The Estimator/ Project Coordinator will generate accurate estimates of time, materials and outside services from their interpretation of detailed manufacturing drawings. The selected individual will have strong skills in organization with proven abilities to manage projects from start to finish. This individual will work directly with our clients and ensure that their projects are completed timely with exceptional quality, on time and on budget. Having strong organizational skills is a must. You must be comfortable learning new software as you will use the company’s ERP computer system. You need to be someone who is friendly, able to multi-task and have intermediate to advanced computer skills that cause you to be efficient with computerized tasks.
Required skills for this position include:
- Strong welding & steel fabrication knowledge & experience
- Proven ability to read and understand weld symbols/processes in blueprints
- Estimating/ quoting and or Project Management experience in a manufacturing organization.
- Good computer skills, including decent typing skills with an aptitude for learning new software programs
- Intermediate experience with drafting and purchasing is a definite asset
- Understanding and or experience in machining an asset
- Outgoing personality that includes good written and verbal communication to all levels internal & external
- Detail oriented
This position is an excellent opportunity for someone that has prior experience in a similar position or someone that seeks to utilize their Fabrication / Welding experience and knowledge to work in an office role.
- Complete Full Featured Benefits Package
- Matching RRSP contributions
- Regular performance discussions
- Work/ life balance focus
- Job satisfaction monitoring
- Team Environment
- Opportunities for advancement
- Very competitive wages