Hours per Week: 17.5 - 24 hours a week
Closing Date: 2019-11-25
Job Start Date: 2019-12-02
Position Purpose: To support the Executive Director in all activities in the office, for programs, and agency needs in order to meet funding and project goals.
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Responding to in-person, phone, and email inquires about volunteering and Volunteer Sudbury Services.
- Maintaining office files and resources.
- Support in maintaining and updating website, volunteer opportunities database, and CRM.
- Tracking of our Matching Hands Program, and database analytics.
- Tracking of Valuable Volunteer Program Clients given by the Executive Director.
- Coordinate and organize the Annual Volunteer Fair event.
- Liaison and connection for member organizations, including renewals, database use, database training, and ongoing support.
- Scheduling and booking space for training's and workshops.
- Office cleaning and organizing.
- Availability for some Weekends and/or Evenings to attend community events as required.
- Ability to work in both official languages is an asset.
- College diploma or higher in Public Relations, Office Administration or similar.
- Experience and knowledge of benefits and challenges associated with volunteerism.
- Ability to work independently, as well as in a team environment.
- Strong communication skills, both verbal and written.
- Exceptional computer skills, including with programs such as Google Drive, Canva, Wix, etc.
- Experience with database or CRM maintenance is considered an asset.
- Ability to communicate in both English and French is considered an asset.
Volunteer Sudbury/Bénévolat Sudbury is inclusive and welcomes applicants of all abilities to apply. We thank everyone for their interest, however, only applicants selected for an interview will be contacted.
Job Type: Part-time
Salary: $17.00 to $21.00 /hour
- Administration: 1 year (Preferred)
- Event/Program Management: 1 year (Preferred)