Ceridian. Makes Work Life Better™
This is our promise. Not only for our customers, but our employees as well.
Do you thrive in an innovative and exciting environment that’s continuously evolving? Ceridian is looking for fun, intelligent, team oriented people who believe in our values: Customer Focus, Transparency, Diligence, Optimism, and Agility. Our workplace culture provides empowering programs for career growth and offers diversity and inclusion groups to support every person’s career journey. Ceridian employees have declared Ceridian a Great Place to Work® in 2019, a Glassdoor Best Places to Work in 2019, and one of Canada’s Top 100 Employers for the 16th consecutive year!
Find out why Ceridian is such a great place to work.
About The Position:
The Fintech Team at Ceridian owns and manages the Dayforce Wallet, an innovative, industry leading solution that gives employees greater control over their financial well-being with instant access to their earnings: https://www.ceridian.com/products/dayforce/payroll/wallet. Reporting to the Director of Growth Marketing, you will work cross-functionally to develop and execute upon innovative user acquisition strategies that span the Sales, Product, Marketing and Operations teams at Ceridian.
- Develop compelling product positioning and messaging that drives Dayforce Wallet acquisition, retention and usage
- Enable cross-functional go-to-market success by establishing strong partnerships and delivering the tools, information, resources, and collateral that teams across Ceridian need to be successful
- Communicate the value proposition of Wallet features to the Sales team. Create marketing campaigns, sales and training materials that support the different stages of the employer and user adoption cycles
- Develop targets for program and for sales teams, develop dashboards that track and deliver upon marketing program goals
- Provide post campaign analysis
- Be the expert on our customers and how they use the Wallet - Research market trends, customer usage patterns and contribute to the product road map
- Support team in developing and executing marketing strategies and programs as Wallet expands into new markets
- A minimum of 5 years of marketing management experience
- University or College degree, preferably in Marketing, Advertising/Communications or Business
- B2B2C and B2C experience an asset
- Consistent track record of successfully defining, planning, positioning and launching products to market
- Experience liaising with creative agencies and external partners
- Analytical and strategic thinker able to turn data in actionable and relevant insight
- Outstanding project management skills and attention to detail
- Excellent communication and cross functional collaboration skills
- Strong writing skills
Ceridian combines the excitement of a startup environment, with the growth opportunities of a large organization. We believe our employees should be happy and healthy, with peace of mind and a sense of fulfillment. We provide our employees with comprehensive benefits for various life circumstances and needs, great opportunities for career development, and a balanced lifestyle to achieve personal and professional success.
Ceridian is fueled by the diversity of our talented employees. We are an equal opportunity employer and embrace all individuals and what makes them unique. We consider all applicants, regardless of age, religion, race, color, ancestry, gender, gender identity, disability, national origin, race, sexual orientation, military or veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state, or local laws. We enthusiastically encourage all individuals to apply for positions that fit their passions. Come join our inclusive team and start collaborating with us on award winning projects!
We thank all applicants in advance for their interest in this position, however, only those selected for an interview will be contacted.