Cam Clark Ford Richmond is seeking our next team member to join our team!
We have a Part Time Receptionist position available. We have an amazing team and we are looking for somebody with a positive attitude and a ‘can-do’ spirit.
At Cam Clark Ford Richmond, we pride ourselves on being the best dealership in Canada to work for!
The Part Time Reception/Sales Support position hours are Monday to Thursday from 3:30pm - 8pm, (9pm in summer). Wage starts at $14 per hour based on experience.
- Previous experience with a Multi line Phone system
- Answering calls and directing calls appropriately
- Professionally greeting and physically directing Customers to where they need to go
- Maintaining cash flow and processing credit card payments
- Sales assistant tasks include stocking in vehicles, issuing cheques, supporting Sales team
- Other related duties as required
- Must have strong communication skills
- Computer experience (Microsoft Word, Microsoft Excel, Internet Explorer)
- Must be able to converse easily with people of all ages
- Reliable, professional, independent and efficient
- Excellent multi-tasker
- Mandarin or Cantonese language skills always an asset but not mandatory
Who we are and what to expect:
- Opportunity for advancement within our great organization via training and continuous improvement
- Support from management and other team members to help you succeed.
- A family atmosphere where you are valued and recognized for your contributions
- Employee pricing perks and a fantastic company culture
- Check out our website (and social media) to see more about Cam Clark Ford Richmond and the many reasons why you will want to work for us!
We do thank all applicants in advance, but only those selected for an interview will be contacted. Thank you for your interest!
Job Types: Part-time, Permanent
Salary: $14.00 /hour
- office administration: 1 year (Preferred)
- receptionist: 1 year (Preferred)
- Secondary School (Preferred)
- Stocking supplies
- Sorting and sending mail
- Answering and routing phone calls
- Greeting visitors