Hourly, Monday to Friday (7:00am to 3:30pm)
About Protenergy Natural Foods:
Protenergy Natural Foods Corp. is a rapidly growing and profitable mid-size company specializing in the manufacturing of aseptically packaged natural food and beverage products. Founded in 2004 by industry veterans who recognized an opportunity to bring innovative technologies to the food production industry, the company has a strong track record of growth. Our parent company, Treehouse Foods of Oak Brook, Illinois, is a food manufacturer servicing primarily the retail grocery and food service distribution channels, and is one of the largest private label food manufacturers in the United States.
Reporting to the Quality Supervisor, the Micro Lab Helper is responsible for proactively supporting all QC Technicians and Micro Lab Technicians with all physical duties, including collecting samples for Lab Technicians, disposing tested samples and general cleaning of the Micro Lab and hot room.
Key Responsibilities include but not limited to the following:
· Bring samples from the incubation room to the Micro lab for QC Technicians to conduct testing;
· Prepare and setup product samples for Micro Technicians to conduct testing;
· Remove and dispose all tested samples as required;
· Perform general preventative maintenance and cleaning on QC equipment as required;
· Prepare, clean, sanitize and maintain supplies and work areas including the hot room, micro lab and instruments used in the QC laboratories as required;
· Ensure to report any safety issues to Quality Assurance Manager and Quality Team Leader as they arise.
Job Type: Full-time
Salary: $16.71 /hour