Reason for Post :
Replacement more than de 6 month
Position Status :
Temporary- Full time
Work Shifts :
CIUSSS de l'Ouest-de-l’Île-de-Montréal
Job Territory :
Financial Resources Directorate
Service :Reference number :
Number of days :Length of Assignment :Work Schedule :Salary :Number of positions available :
Job Category :
Administrative and Office Personnel (Admin. Agent, Secretary (medical, legal…) Admin. Tech., etc.)
Posting Start Date :
Posting End Date :
The Montreal West Island IUHSSC is currently seeking administrative technicians for its payroll service located in Westmount (Atwater metro station).
As part of his duties, the Payroll Administration Technician:
- Participates in the preparation and distribution of salary checks and / or the preparation of bank deposits, the compilation of data and the preparation of required reports;
- Verifies CARRA reports;
- Prepares 1 / T4 readings;
- Prepares CSST conciliations and the accounts of major-books;
- Analyze more complex data related to payroll.
- BAC, DCS or ACS in accounting;
- Knowledge of the Microsoft Office suite, including Word and Excel;
- Ability to work easily in French and English (oral and written);
- Experience in the health and social services network (an asset);
- Knowledge of the Medisolution and / or Logibec payroll system (an asset);
- Knowledge of CARRA and collective agreements (assets).
The skills required for the position will be assessed through testing.
We thank all applicants. Only selected candidates will be contacted.
The West Island of Montreal IHSSUC has a program for the access to equal employment and invites natives, visible minorities, women, and persons with disabilities to apply for positions. Persons with disabilities can share their special needs in relation to the selection process for the position requested to facilitate the study of their application.
If you are applying for a mobile device (smartphone, tablet), you will receive an acknowledgment email asking you to go update your CV for your application to be considered.