On behalf of our client, we are currently looking for Business Development Manager. Our client is a medium-sized company located in Delta/Abbotsford that provides superior construction and restoration services to British Columbia's lower mainland. This is a full-time permanent position with amazing perks such as bonuses, a company vehicle, and great benefits.
What our client offers:
- Company vehicle, gas card
- Benefits (80% coverage for dental, healthcare)
- Great culture - friendly & fast-paced
Your tasks as a Business Development Manager:
- Responsible for business development with Strata Management companies and other restoration
clients (Brokers, Adjusters, etc.).
- Offer top-class customer service to ensuring future business.
- Client interactions will involve office visits, golf days (if you golf), lunches, etc.
- Clients will be sourced and handed off to the PM team once the relationship has been established.
- Maintaining a good understanding of the commercial and residential insurance marketplace including
claims strategy and supply chain management for Insurers, Loss Adjusters and Brokers.
- Maintaining a detailed understanding of designated client accounts and prospective clients, ensuring all
relevant information is maintained and updated.
- Maintain a detailed knowledge of the company's products and services, competitors and relevant organizations.
- Actively pursue business opportunities within existing and prospective clients and customers.
- Acting as a key point of contact for designated client accounts ensuring all job enquires, new instructions,
general queries, information requests and complaints are responded to an handled effectively in line with
contractual frameworks, client expectations and requirements.
- Maximize contract revenue by ensuring clients are fully aware of new products and services.
- Assistance with the development and implementation of new products and services where required.
- Develop and maintain effective working relationships with all areas of the business, specifically within the
- Work in close conjunction with the President regarding marketing activities and events and provide
regular client feedback
Qualifications as Business Development Manager:
- 3+ years experience of construction related sales or BD experience
- Experienced in a cold call sales environment or ''door knocking''
- Industry contacts a must.
- Asset - Experience dealing with Strata Managers
Excellent communications skills & good relationship developer
- Customer service and service delivery focused
- Accurate/good attention to detail
Don’t miss out on this great opportunity. Our client is interviewing now, and this position will not be available for long. If you’re interested, please apply now. We are looking forward to hearing from you
Fuze HR Solutions is committed to building a diverse, accessible, and equitable workforce. Our approach is twofold. Both internal, where we focus on creating a diverse and inclusive environment for our employees, and external, where we source and recruit from the most diverse candidate pools. Our teams are educated on current best practices at attracting, retaining, and working with the most talented and diverse candidates.
As an equal opportunity employer, we are committed to accommodating every candidate and encourage those who identify as a member of a visible minority group, or a person with a disability and requiring specific accommodations, to apply.
For all questions, comments and feedback on our diversity and inclusion programs and policies or to request information relating to accommodation measures, please contact your local Fuze HR Solutions branch.
We look forward to working with you!