Position Purpose and Impact
As a member of the HR Solutions Employee Experience Market team, this position will be accountable for the execution and delivery of employee experience HR services such as local onboarding and assimilation support , job bidding process, attendance tracking and point notification and general employee experience support.
The HR Solutions Employee Experience Support Specialist –will serve as a member of the HR Employee Experience specialist’s team responsible for delivering HR Employee Experience services to the business.
85% Business Leader:
- Partner with the Employee Experience Specialist with the day-to-day functions such
As local onboarding and assimilation support , job bidding process, attendance tracking and point notification, and general employee experience support.
- Assisting and / or leading compliance reporting and document management for onboarding
- Supporting the attendance of local job fairs
- Utilize remedy force for request management
- Actively participates in Employee experience related projects or initiatives
5% Change Leader
- Promote the use and implementation of tools/technologies to gain efficiency in delivering HR Solutions
5% Culture Steward
- Champion a strong continuous improvement culture to ensure deployment of scalable, simplified and standardized processes
- Express, model and reinforce a process-honoring culture
5% Value Leader
- Provide input to ensure service delivery is compliant with laws, regulations, and corporate policies
- Ensure application of standard policies
- Identify opportunities for continuous improvement and standardization on processes currently managed by country and/or regionally
- College diploma or equivalent years of related work experience
- Exposure/familiarity in employee experience-related market service areas such as production staffing, onboarding and assimilation, local training delivery, performance management, employee engagement, and attendance programs
- High attention to detail and organization skills
- Ability to handle confidential information with discretion
Hiring Manager Preferred
- Bachelor’s degree in related field
- 2+ years of experience in similar roles
- Strong drive for results with results/outcome focus
- Strong time management and organizational skills coupled with the ability to handle multiple priorities and a meticulous attention to details. Excellent organizational skills.
- Professional demeanor and ability to interact with employees at all levels
- Competence in connecting people to each other and delivering HR services
Cargill is an equal opportunity employer and committed to providing accommodation to our job applicants with disabilities.
Job Human Resources
Primary Location Canada-Ontario-Guelph
Job Type Standard
Shift Day Job