Temporary Bilingual Customer Service Representative
Temporary Period: February - August
Part Time: 10:00 AM - 2:00 PM Monday - Friday
Location: 6111 - 91 Street, Edmonton AB
**All candidates being considered will be provided with a Pre-Screen Questionnaire through email therefore please monitor your Junk Mail.**
Principle Duties and Responsibilities
- Respond to inbound calls and assist with general customer inquiries
- Resolve customer concerns while maintaining a positive and professional conduct
- Perform customer service requests electronically or on paper
- Recognizing that servicing our customers is priority one. Interacting and order processing via such channels as Telephone, Fax, Email or Web in a polite, courteous manner.
- Process orders accurately, advising customers of stock, price, delivery date, order totals, shipping dates, location of goods, advise if stock is in “pieces” and back order status.
- Maintain accurate and updated information for customer accounts by verifying all necessary customer information.
- Provide assistance and support to customers in gaining access and navigating the website.
- Trace shipments.
- Process returns and issue credits as per J. Ennis Fabrics policy.
- Educate customers on current promotions.
- Respond and address all intercompany related inquiries in a professional and timely manner.Service Levels:
- 70/30 – Our goal is to answer all calls quickly and efficiently within 30 seconds.
- Answering telephone calls to meet our service level take priority over all other duties and assignments.
- Ensure to adhere to break schedules to support service level management.
- Work within the guides of the Call Quality metrics ensuring call branding.
- Transfer calls to other individuals or departments in the company, advising the caller of direct numbers where appropriate..
- Survey customers when prompted.
- Check Customer Service Center voice mail when assigned.
- Accurately record your work status with the appropriate AUX code and ACW code as per J. Ennis Fabrics policy.
- Recognize that we are a part of a larger team, will assist other departments as directed when time allows. This could include adding stickers to sample books, tagging samples, filing, cutting, sorting, updating product binders, data entry or other miscellaneous duties.
- Attend training sessions and team meetings, to support continues learning of J. Ennis Ltd. products and services.
- Customers, Sales Professionals, other CSC Representatives, Credit Department, Purchasing, Warehouses, Customer Service Assistant Manager, , Customer Service Manager.
Personal Characteristics Required:
- Ability to Multitask
- Organizational Skills
- Good attention to detail
- Ability to problem solve
- Ability to take responsibility
Experience and Skills:
- Customer Service Experience
- Typing/Computer Skills
- Proven skills in multi-tasking, problem solving and decision making within a high volume, fast paced environment.
- Demonstrated ability to work co-operatively in a team setting.
- Excellent communication skills both verbal and written
- Fast Paced
- Structured Environment
- Dayshift/Weekdays only
- Able to sit at a desk for extended periods of time
- Office/Call Centre Environment
- Close vicinity to Co-workers and Supervisor
Why join the J. Ennis Fabrics team?
Comprehensive Benefit Package:
- Canada Savings Bonds Payroll Deductions
- Employees personal contributions into a Registered Retirement Savings Plan (RRSP)
- Training and Education Resources
- Recruitment Bonus
- Social Club – various events throughout the year
- 50 -50 Draws
- Christmas Party's
- Children’s Christmas Party
- Various Holiday Events & Team Building activities
- K-Days Breakfast
- Long Weekend BBQ’s
- Milestone Awards
- Opportunity to win Edmonton Oilers and Eskimo Tickets
- Concert Tickets for purchase
- Employee Rewards and Recognition Program
- Interdepartmental Career Opportunities
- Incentive plans for Salaried employees
- Staff purchase discounts
- Free parking in secure lot, with power
- Secure, relaxed and friendly working environment
If you are interested in this position please apply directly to this ad. Please submit your resume in WORD format.
Please attach your resume to the ad and also please include your email address in your resume for consideration.
Thank you to all of the candidates that applied but only candidates under consideration will be contacted directly. Please NO phone calls.
Job Type: Part-time