We are hiring dough mixers for our client based in North York Toronto.
Here is the detail:
Job Title: Dough Mixer.
Start Date: Immediate.
· Must have one year plus dough mixer experience.
· Working experience of industrial environments, Bakery plant/factory will be taken as plus point.
· Should have good communication skill sets.
· The Mixer Operator is responsible for inspecting the mixer prior to operation, scaling necessary flavours and chemical for each batch of dough, mixing the ingredient according to the formula and proper recording of each batch on the formula sheets, the scaling of small amounts of liquid sugars, ice and water, and for ensuring the troughs being utilized are clean before use.
· The mixer Operator is responsible for keeping his machine and work station clean throughout the shift.
· The Mixer Operator is required to manually add the necessary ingredient to the mixer, which will involves some heavy lifting. In some cases it will be necessary to add flour by hand.
· The Mixer Operator is responsible for cleaning his work area and machinery completely before handing it over to the next crew at the end of his shift.
· Perform all other duties within the plant as instructed by Management.
Said job also demand heavy lifting/moving (15 lbs to 55 lbs) of Dough material.
Candidates having above skill sets should only apply and can email their resumes.
Job Types: Full-time, Temporary
Salary: $18.13 per hour