We are looking for a smart, creative and experienced professional with Costing, estimation and marketing background. The person must be organized, efficient, hands-on, and is willing to take on a challenge to resolve a complex problem with a reliable and straightforward solution. The Candidate shall have interpersonal skills to work with a team of diverse backgrounds and should be passionate about learning and acquire new skills.
Since 1975, HJ Machine & Pattern (HJM) has been providing jigs, inspection and assembly fixtures, Moulds, CNC and CMM services to automotive, defence, oil & gas, mining, machine manufacturing, foundries, agriculture, and other industries. HJ Waterloo, Ontario location is ISO 9001:2015 registered, has CAD/CAM, CNC, CMM and other machining capabilities. Our gauges and fixtures made with metal, composite, and wood material are well known to industrial clients in Canada, the USA, Mexico and Europe.
This position is being created to support the organization’s growth. We are looking for an ideal candidate/s who has experience and education to market HJM products, develop customer relationships, cost estimation and project coordination skills. He/She will be working in the office as well as in the industrial environment.
Ideal Candidate has a combination of marketing experience and a technical diploma/degree in mechanical, electronics, electrical or mechatronics engineering (or similar trades). Education and experience in process and product cost estimation is preferred. The Candidate that can demonstrate capability, experience and results in the following areas would be considered for the position.
1) Contact current and potential clients to obtain RFQ.
2) Gather all necessary project information to generate detailed estimates and quotations for work to be performed.
3) Proficiency in GD&T, CAD software and good understanding, preferably solid experience in manufacturing and assembly processes are required to complete this step.
4) Prepare estimates of materials, labour and equipment time, and subcontracts.
5) Maintain regular communication with colleagues to coordinate project completion on time and budget.
6) Work with current customers to address ongoing maintenance and project requirements as well as anticipate future work.
7) Assist in the preparation of marketing strategy, including distribution and marketing channels to promote HJMP products and services.
8) Run a marketing campaign to attract new customers.
9) Increase brand awareness using traditional as well as digital channels.
1) Use a proactive approach to identify and develop a relationship with upstream supply-chain partners to support the HJMP strategy.
2) Develop and maintain a qualified and reliable supply chain.
3) Work with suppliers and vendors to ensure competitive pricing and maintain profitability.
4) Review BOM and ensure that raw material is available on time for the projects.
5) Manage inventory on the shop and in the E2 Shop system. Make sure that the system stays up to date for all tools and raw material.
If you feel this matches your profile, please visit us at www.hjmachinep.com and send us your resume.
Reference ID: Marketing
Job Types: Full-time, Permanent