LJDM is an independent, family owned and operated Janitorial and Maintenance company, with experience in cleaning for over 40 years. We are specialized in building management, commercial and residential cleaning and we are looking for experienced maid or residential cleaners for our location in Calgary.
Please check out the Qualifications and Responsibilities and send us your resume or connect with us by phone.
Full time position
Must be available on evenings and weekends
Must own a vehicle in good working order and have a clean driving record.
Willing to travel
Must have 2 years cleaning and supervisory experience. Supervisor or Manager preferred.
Be able to work in a team and independently
- Hands on Supervisor, willing to get their hands dirty.
- Tracking industry best practices as well as new and innovative products and that will enhance efficiency and client satisfaction.
- Primary responsibility for ensuring adherence to safe and green cleaning techniques and practices.
- Serve as a valuable resource and consultant for clients in developing effective solutions.
- Assist Sales in the assessment and evaluation of custom-tailored service programs and proposals.
- Set up new accounts and provide assistance in the new account onboard process.
- Assist Staff & Subcontractors with first cleans.
- Review customer needs for consumable supplies and additional services.
- Recommend solutions in situations where customers are considering canceling service.
- General cleaning, including, but not limited to: trash removal; dusting; cleaning bathrooms, break rooms, offices, conference rooms; sweeping and mopping floors; vacuuming floors; window washing; buffing floors; stripping and waxing floors; stone care; carpet cleaning; carpet spotting; upholstery cleaning; other duties as assigned. Specific duties may vary depending on the List of Specifications required by the client at location.
Completing work to standard
Job Type: Full-time
Salary: $17.00 to $20.00 /hour
- supervisor: 2 years (Preferred)
- English (Preferred)
- French (Preferred)