We are looking for a Self Employment Benefits Project Officer to deliver the SEB program in the Yarmouth County area, which requires informing, coaching and assisting potential entrepreneurs especially in their first year(s) of business operations. You will work well in a team setting and independently. You enjoy helping others and it will be your goal to provide the highest level of service to your clients daily. To be successful in this role you will have excellent knowledge of the business planning process and of various business functions. You will possess the ability to learn quickly, manage multiple tasks, and have strong communication skills. The successful incumbent will be client-focused, actively engaged in and committed to executing activities that support community business development.
The preferred candidate will possess:
· A post-secondary degree/diploma in Business Administration, Accounting or related fields and/or the equivalent in experience and training.
· 2 to 3 years relevant work experience
· Excellent interpersonal and communications skills, both verbal and written, in English and French would be an asset
· Be able to work independently and as part of a team environment
· Be self-motivated and focused on results
· Experience in the financial or banking industry would be a definite asset
· Loyalty and professionalism are essential
· Solid organizational skills with attention to detail
· A valid driver’s license and have access to reliable transportation
· Be bondable
Additional responsibilities will include but not limited to:
· Credit Analysis, Presentation and Adjudication
You will be compensated commensurate with your abilities, education, expertise, and experience. A progressive benefit package is also included.
Reference ID: SEB 2020
Expected start date: 2020-06-29
Job Types: Full-time, Permanent