Artron BioResearch Inc. is seeking highly motivated Business Development Associate to join our Bio Sales Department. This is an entry level position where it provides a clear path to your amazing career opportunities.
Artron BioResearch Inc. is a leading international bioresearch firm focusing on in-vitro diagnostics, with its headquarters located in Vancouver, B.C. With a team of highly skilled expert scientists and state of the art R&D and manufacturing facilities, Artron’s key capabilities include conducting customized and innovative research projects, developing the best matched pairs of monoclonal antibodies and antigens, and manufacturing high quality rapid lateral flow tests for a variety of disease diagnosis and analyte detection. Artron is committed to providing innovative and cost effective solutions for clinical diagnostic tests internationally.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
- Supports VP of Sales by tracking, investigating, and reporting sales information; resolving problems.
- Provides product, promotion, and pricing information by clarifying customer request; selecting appropriate information; forwarding information; answering questions.
- Assist in preparation for yearly trade show
- Prepares sales presentations by compiling data; developing presentation formats and materials
- Responsible for order data entry, customer email reply, general scheduling and invoice preparation
- Forwards samples by entering requests; arranging shipments; notifying customers
- Maintains customer database by inputting customer profile and updates; preparing and distributing monthly reports
- Continually develop an understanding of the company’s culture, products, ethical initiatives, other areas of business and reflect this in everyday performance
- Take responsibility for personal development and actively seek opportunities for improvement
Education requirement: Bachelor degree
Skills & Qualifications:
- Strong interpersonal skills, friendly, out-going and confident
- Strong written & oral English communication skills, second language skill is a bonus
- Have professional telephone and email etiquette
- Be well-organized and be able to multi-task by working effectively with time and resource constraints
- Computer skills: proficiency with MS Windows, MS Office, MS Outlook, and Internet
- Able to go on business travels if required
Job Types: Full-time, Permanent