- Do you want to take up IT challenges in the field of wealth management?
- Do you want to work in a stimulating, constantly changing workplace?
Come and join the high-performance, dynamic and motivated team to make a difference in a rapidly changing sector. The IT Delivery group supporting the wealth management sector is currently looking for a functional analyst wishing to demonstrate autonomy and resourcefulness to participate in a team and a partnership that are responsible for developing IT applications serving the investment-related business sectors.
This position will allow you to participate in the development of IT solutions to develop portfolio applications according to business objectives. This position is at the heart of the transformation of the sector, including new working practices and tools, a variety of initiatives of all sizes.
What about everyday life?
- Act as an expert resource with business lines to understand their processes and help define their needs in accordance with architectural guidelines
- Make recommendations on possible improvements in business processes or IT systems
- Carry out various business and functional analyzes according to business needs (context, scale, challenges, impacts, stakeholders, use cases, user stories, data modeling, acceptance criteria and others)
- Write functional analyzes for development teams, including expected system behaviors, use cases and user interactions with the system
- Validate development deliverables by participating in functional and / or integrated tests and perform tests with development teams
- Work to improve the IT park applications from a maintenance point of view
- Bachelor's degree related to the industry and seven years of relevant experience OR Master's degree related to the industry and five years of relevant experience OR Undergraduate university certificate / PUB and nine years of relevant experience
- IT experience, application management (changes, maintenance, evolution)
- Experience and knowledge of agile methodology
- Experience in analyzing business processes and requirements and in developing functional requirements
- Understanding of banking products and systems
- Great ability to analyze and synthesize complex situations
- Motivation to learn new things
- Ability to exercise influence in order to achieve the objectives of various groups in a collaborative manner
- Good ability to manage a multitude of priorities
- Bilingualism (spoken / written)