At Sleep Country Canada/Dormez-vous? we are passionate about all things sleep. We are a proud Canadian brand and sleep destination for all! We want to help all Canadians get a better night’s sleep.
Customer Service Representatives at Sleep Country Canada/Dormez-vous? are at the heart of the customer experience. They work as part of a team to make sure our customers are receiving the best experience possible.
Working at Sleep Country Canada/Dormez-vous? is more than just a job; it is your opportunity to realize your full potential! We trust you to make the right decisions- you will be motivated and empowered every day to make a positive difference to your team, the customer experience, and the growth of our business all while working in a fun work environment.
Why Work for Us:
- We are the proud winners of:
- Canada's Most Admired Corporate Cultures
- 2018 Great Place to work
- 2018 Great Place to work for Millennials
- 2019 Best Workplaces in Retail & Hospitality
- Mentoring and continuous talent development
- This is not a job but a career
- We will invest in you and train you
- Offer paid day off to Volunteer at your local charity of choice
- We continuously strive to provide an enriched customer service experience and a caring and rewarding work environment
- We are big on support! This is why we will offer you a tuition reimbursement program that covers professional AND personal development (yes, it means that you can get reimbursed for your scuba diving classes!)
- Medical and dental benefits plan
- Fitness Subsidy
Dare you to read our reviews on Glassdoor and check us out on LinkedIn and decide for yourself!
- Sleep Country cares and offers associates the opportunity to participate in our PJs and Storybooks for a better bedtime, Give a Kid a Coat charity drive, and Sleeping Children around the world!
- We have a Bed Donation program and an Environmental Mattress recycling program
- You will ensure all of our customers find better sleep!
Do you have what it takes?
- Exhibit effective oral and written communication with customers, via online chat, email, and telephone calls?
- Resolve Issues and manage conflict?
- Administer responses from Social Media and other Customer complaint forums?
- Use applications such as Chat, Priority one and e-commerce?
- Update customer’s files and various logs and complete customer call outs as required?
- Assist in preparing documentation for reports?
- Complete projects and duties as assigned?
- Manage compensation within department guidelines?
- Contact inspectors as well as qualify customers for inspections?
- Create inspections and record inspection results as well as feedback from customers?
- Educate customer and explain warranty specifications?
- Create warranty and damage exchanges using proper SOP and coding?
Do you have?
- A minimum of 2 years of experience in a call center customer service environment
- Call centre experience in a customer loyalty retention department?
- A high school diploma?
- A post-secondary education? This would be our preference.
- Excellent communication skills in both French and English? Bilingualism is a must!
- Proficiency in the use of social media platforms including, but not limited to, Twitter, Facebook, and Instagram?
- Above-average Navigational and Keyboarding skills (avg. 40-60 wpm)?
Are you able to?
- Write in a clear and concise manner?
- “Listen with your eyes” and be situationally aware?
- Work flexible hours? Monday to Friday 8:30 a.m. to 6:00 p.m., and Saturday and Sunday f
from 9:00 a.m. to 5:00 p.m.?
If you're the successful candidate who is asked to join our team, we'll offer you an industry-competitive salary!
A Better Career Starts Here!
We recognize the importance of a diverse workforce and we therefore encourage applications from Aboriginal Peoples, women, members of a visible minority, and persons with a disability.