Are you a bilingual administrative professional looking for a new business challenge? Are you interested in the creative industry? Do your friends describe you as an outgoing friendly people person?
If you answered yes to all or most of these questions then you are in luck because FCB Montreal is looking for a new Executive Assistant!
The Executive Assistant at FCB Montreal will play an integral role in supporting key senior executives while creating a friendly, client-focused environment, and providing operational support for the office. The ideal candidate will have impeccable verbal and written communication skills, a strong ability to multi-task and a friendly demeanor. This individual will work closely with all departments.
DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- Calendar management primarily for the President but also for other members of the management team (VP, Head of Creative, Head of Operations).
- Responsible for administration of expense accounts for senior management team (as above). Timely submission of expense claims through Concur.
- Act as delegate in Concur for the President and Management Team for pre-approval of team’s expenses.
- Time entry for senior team (President and VP, Creative).
- Travel arrangements for senior management team and all FCB Montreal employees.
- Scheduling/preparation/organizing for senior management team.
- Reception coverage for breaks and vacations as required.
Supporting the HR Team
Employee Recognition Program:
- Update/maintain most current FCB Montreal Organizational chart
- Purchase gifts for staff (eg. Anniversary, baby, wedding, sympathy etc.) office manager unless from president’s office and office supplies.
- Welcome sign & gift to new hires: printing desk name tags, preparing FCB merchandise + make sure that welcoming process is determined
- Creating survey & collecting responses
- Informing staff of comments & nominations
- Purchasing the award/gift ($50 pre-paid Visa or MasterCard)
- Training on concur and expense training= accounting / finance
- liaising with IT for required equipment, and workstation set-up (email, phone, desk)
- Organization & distribution of Great West Life packages to new hires
In conjunction with the HR Department in Toronto, or other departments within the network you will assist with the following:
- Helping local implementation/participation in Employee Engagement Survey and Employee Feedback System
- Driving compliance for initiatives like Code of Conduct
- Flu Clinic Project
- Update all information for global mandates.
Monthly completion of Event Card template:
- Outline details of all office related purchases made on Company Event Card
- Outline details of each expense (docket #s, G/L’s, department etc.)
- Procuring Access Cards for guests and temporary employees
- Flight pass management (purchase/manage/book non-billable agency travel through flight passes)
- Support Office Manger on specific tasks.
- Strong analytical skills and high attention to detail
- Strong and clear bilingual communications skills both verbal and written
- Confidentiality while working with highly sensitive projects and topics
- Ability to prioritize
- Excellent organization, multi-task, and time management skills
- Excellent customer service skills - phone & in person
- 5 years Office Administration experience
This job description is not intended to be all-inclusive. Employee may perform other related duties as negotiated to meet the ongoing needs of the organization.
The Company welcomes and encourages applications from people with visible and non-visible disabilities. Accommodations are available on request for candidates taking part in all aspects of the recruiting and selection process.