OCOP PROJECT SUPPORT PERSON
1 year contract
$22.00 per hour
+4% Vacation Pay and +7% in Lieu of Benefits
The OCOP Project Support provides support to the One Client One Plan (OCOP) Project Core Team and Project Champions related to specific OCOP Work Plan objectives and activities. Active engagement and interaction with Home and Community Care (HCC) health service providers is a key function of this position.
- Minimum 3-5 years’ relevant experience working in the home and community care health sector
- Relevant post-secondary degree or diploma in Business, IT, or related field
- In-depth knowledge of Microsoft operating systems (Windows, servers), networks, software applications, and hardware
- Highly organized and detail oriented
- Knowledge of Caredove software applications considered an asset
- Ability to quickly learn and understand new software and information systems;
- Experience working with CHRIS referral processes
- Demonstrated experience with interRAI Suite of assessment tools and the Integrated Assessment Record (IAR)
- Considerable interpersonal skills required when exchanging information with external vendors and/or outside organizations;
- Strong collaboration skills to assist in project implementation with all partners;
- Excellent time management skills and ability to prioritize multiple demands;
- Must have a valid “G” Ontario driver’s license and access to a vehicle;
- Advanced written and oral proficiency in English and French is essential
This position in housed in the ICAN-CERD office at 965 Brennan Road.
ICAN is an equal opportunity employer. Personal information submitted will be used only for the purpose of determining suitability for this vacancy. All applicants are thanked for their interest in this position. Only those applicants selected for an interview will be contacted.
Interested persons are invited to submit a cover letter and resume by November 22, 2019.
Job Types: Full-time, Contract
Salary: $22.00 /hour
- Home & Community care: 3 years (Required)
- Bachelor's Degree (Preferred)
- Drivers License G (Required)