Quality Analyst – Business Intelligence and Database-MON17135
At Bombardier, our employees work together to evolve mobility worldwide - one good idea at a time. If you have a good idea, we’ll provide the environment where it will thrive and grow into a great product or customer experience. Your ideas are our fuel.
In your role, you will:
- Work in conjunction with an Analyst on advance Quality planning to ensure compliance with Canadian Aeronautical regulations;
- Participate in the development cycle of Quality Management data applications at all levels and integrate them in existing ones;
- Develop and maintain relational databases to ensure consistent Quality Governance;
- Document the development of applications to ensure fluidity transfer;
- Troubleshoot problematic situations related to applications and find solutions;
- Propose improvements that increase cost effectiveness, efficiency and adherence on Quality processes and systems currently in place;
- All other related task.
As our ideal candidate,
- You have a College or University diploma in Computer Engineering, Computer Management or the equivalent;
- You are comfortable in developing Business Intelligence;
- You have good skills in developing dashboards, learned with tools comparable to Microsoft Power BI;
- You have a good knowledge of SQL language and servers;
- You can program a code in a structured, organized and “commenté” way;
- You like working in a small dynamic team;
- You demonstrate autonomy and you have the capacity to take initiatives;
- You have good communication skills in French and English;
- Basic knowledge of Access would be an asset.
Bombardier is an equal opportunity employer and encourages women, Aboriginal people, persons with disabilities and members of visible minorities to apply.
Whether your candidacy is moving on to the next step of the hiring process or not, we will keep you informed by email or by phone. Join us at careers.bombardier.com
Your ideas move people.
10.06.2020, 1:45:38 PM