Technical Project Manager
CAN - ON – Mississauga
Sryas. Purpose, Cause, Passion™
Sryas is a technology consulting company specializing in advanced business intelligence, data integration, application development, application support and Business Process Outsourcing services, headquartered in Florida, US. The ideas and passion of our team members and the ambitions of our customers drive our corporate philosophy and purpose.
As an end-to-end IT solutions provider, we set up smart teams who love challenges and think outside the box, to help our clients succeed. We continue to push the limits of our software solutions to ensure dynamic data integration, insight and decision optimization techniques for our customers.
We look for fun, intelligent, team players who believe in our values: customer focus, transparency, diligence, optimism, and agility to join our team.
Currently looking for a Technical Project Manager. You will be responsible to ensure Project Management is adhered to and liaise with the Client, Local and Offshore teams.
- Establish and maintain effective working relationships with all client stakeholders. Build positive and productive working relationships with our Business and vendor partners
- Understand the high-level technical architecture and being able to facilitate debate and guide decisions on appropriate solutions
- Contribute to the overall portfolio and delivery planning as required
- Ensure that corporate requirements, standards, and best practices are followed to deliver each project to clients in a timely manner
- Monitor the project process and track progress against milestones, scope, and budget. Derive and input monthly cost estimate into appropriate systems
- Work with the Project team to address issues, risks, etc. impacting schedule, budget, and milestones. Reporting on these items into key stakeholders will be required
- Use best-practice risk management, assess risks in an informed and considered manner and to plan for the mitigation of these risks
- You will compile, analyze, prepare and distribute data and reports that assist our leaders in the management of the department, resource planning and project status performance
- Follow our project and program methodology
- Responsible for preparing presentations, managing IT due diligence activities and driving the process for project investment and approval
- Maintains the organization's effectiveness and efficiency by defining, delivering, and supporting strategic plans for implementing best practices in Project Management.
- Monitors project progress and support team in resolving technical issues providing suggestion on alternatives
- Coordinating with other teams in timely resolution of issues and ensuring project activity and tasks are completed on time without impacting over-all timeline
- Completes projects by coordinating resources and timetables with user departments and data center.
- Understanding disaster recovery and back-up procedures and information security and control structures.
- Understanding of information technology strategies, policies, and procedures; identifying problems; evaluating trends; anticipating requirements.
- Accomplishes financial objectives by forecasting requirements; preparing an annual budget; scheduling expenditures; analyzing variances; initiating corrective action.
- Maintains quality service by establishing and enforcing organization standards.
- Maintains professional and technical knowledge by attending educational workshops; reviewing professional publications; establishing personal networks; benchmarking state-of-the-art practices; participating in professional societies.
- Contributes to team effort by accomplishing related results as needed.
- Playing an integral role in the company's strategic direction, development, and future growth
- 7 to 10 years’ experience in all aspects and phases of the SDLC in enterprise-level applications
- Strong leadership skills, Self-starter and Fully Autonomous
- Strong negotiation skills
- Ability to work in a fluid team environment
- Extensive experience in managing project delivery involving multi-tiered systems integration and working with multiple teams
- Strong analytical/conceptual skills
- Ability to gain management support and work effectively at all levels across the organization and across departments within our organization
- Experience in Web-based application development and migration using Microsoft Technology and SQL Server
- Knowledge of interfaces between applications and overview of how the integration works between application works Eg: Batch process, Live processing, the underlying technology that is used to integrate
- Knowledge of how the application is hosted Eg: Operating System, Hardware, Load balancing, different environments - Production, DR, UAT, DIT, etc.
- Issues and challenges understanding from technology perspective Eg: What challenges you had, you need not provide a solution, but an understanding of the complexity of the issues can greatly help
- Ability to act as the sponsor and customer advocate throughout the project lifecycle
- Ability to handle ambiguity and rapid change
- Strong verbal, written, and interpersonal communications skills
- Proficiency in multiple program languages, especially Java, C#, ASP.Net, .NET framework n-tier the development environment and HTML scripting technologies
- Knowledge in Design, Development, Deployment, Release and Version management
- Ability to support multiple delivery projects concurrently throughout their development lifecycle
- Enjoy project delivery and use your strong business sense to navigate difficult and challenging situations by providing recommendations to senior leaders on resolutions
- Have excellent written and oral communications skills, being able to provide clear, complete, and concise verbal instructions and written documentation
- Experience in migrating to new infrastructure, web application, database, and interfaces migration.
- Demonstrate the ability to be proficient in project management processes and tools including Microsoft Office Suite of programs including, MS Project, database, and presentation software
Previous knowledge of the telecommunications industry
Sryas offers the dynamics and excitement of working in a start-up environment, a leading Center of Excellence with the top of the line technology and innovation.
Sryas is an equal opportunity employer and values diversity in its workforce. We thank all applicants in advance for their interest in this position, however, only those selected for an interview will be contacted.
Job Type: Full-time
Salary: $75,000.00 to $95,000.00 /year
- Dental Care
- Extended Health Care
- Paid Time Off
- software development: 5 years (Preferred)
- Project Management: 10 years (Preferred)
- Temporarily due to COVID-19