Customer Project Manager-MON16795
At Bombardier, our employees work together to evolve mobility worldwide - one good idea at a time. If you have a good idea, we’ll provide the environment where it will thrive and grow into a great product or customer experience. Your ideas are our fuel.
In your role, you will:
- Act as a primary point of contact with our customer base for the detailed project management of the aircraft interior and exterior completion and equipment configurations in respect of the associated technical specification packages.
- Expected to liaise with all internal stakeholders including, but not limited to Engineering, Interior Design, Production, Finance, Legal, Contract Management and Sales to ensure that all Completion Definition specifications are consistent with our business strategy while ensuring that customer expectations are exceeded..
- Accountable for obtaining the necessary management and customer approvals, thereby committing the company to the build and final delivery of the aircraft configuration as defined in the approved Completion Definition Package.
As our ideal candidate,
- You possess an undergraduate university degree in a related field of study, such as aeronautical engineering, aviation management, business administration or another substantially related field of endeavor.
- You have a minimum of ten (10) years related experience in business or commercial aviation.
- You have a minimum of two (2) years related experience in a customer facing role.
- You have excellent organizational and planning skills, are able to set priorities in order to achieve important milestones. Primarily, you will demonstrate strong project management skills.
- You are able to understand complex technical specifications and certification constraints and possess the capacity to become a product expert on all complex product offerings.
- You have exceptional communication skills; are able to communicate at all levels of the organization from shop floor to board room level. You equally able to communicate to all levels of our customer and customer representative organizations including but not limited to world leaders, high net worth individuals, flight crew, maintenance and technical personnel.
- You are an eloquent and persuasive speaker with strong presentation skills and command an appropriate presence in any situation or negotiation.
- You have strong customer orientation.
- You will be expected to be a team player, as well as being a leader within the project team.
- You are fluent in both French and English (written and spoken). Other languages would be an asset.
- You are able to support a flexible work environment and available to travel.
Bombardier is an equal opportunity employer and encourages women, Aboriginal people, persons with disabilities and members of visible minorities to apply.
Whether your candidacy is moving on to the next step of the hiring process or not, we will keep you informed by email or by phone. Join us at careers.bombardier.com
Your ideas move people.
25.11.2019, 4:34:13 PM