TVN is the premier courier company, proudly serving the different parts of Canada. We recognize the
importance of providing our independent contractors with a professional and safe working
environment that promotes excellence, loyalty and team work. We are currently seeking experienced,
energetic and highly motivated owner operators with their own van or cargo van.
You will need:
- Your own reliable vehicle - Van or cargo vans preferred
- A good knowledge of the City of Surrey and surrounding areas
- This is a contractor position
- Project a positive and courteous manner when dealing with customers face-to-face
- Be adept at sorting, collecting and delivering mail items, in a safe and timely manner
- Provide a qualified replacement or helper to cover vacation/absences or extra hours (as required)
- Acquire and maintain knowledge of local infrastructure including roads, customers and delivery receptacles
- Ensure mail is safely secured in their possession
Job Responsibilities (continued)
- Process various CPC products and services (Change of Address Notification, Damaged Mail, and others)
- Wear companies identification while on delivery and ensure its visibility while working.
- Lift and carry items up to 50 lb/22.7 kg
- Have experience in making deliveries and operating a motor vehicle in all kinds of weather and traffic conditions
If you have Work Safe BC coverage and Delivery Vehicle Insurance you could START IMMEDIATELY.
If you don't have we will discuss the options during hiring process.
Please submit a current resume with a phone number and contact information, if you are interested in
this position. If you do not have a current resume please list any experience you may have as well as
your phone number and contact information in the text box provided.
Job Type: Full-time
- Courier Driving: 2 years (Preferred)
- Owner Operator: 1 year (Preferred)
- Driver's License Class 5 (Required)
Reference ID: 10230
Job Types: Full-time, Contract