Excellent opportunity to showcase your cowboy/cowgirl skills by being a part of the Beretta Farms Ranch team through the season from April to November. To be successful the following are essential:
· You are self-motivated;
· You are in excellent physical condition (must be able to lift 100 lbs and carry a 40 lb pack for up to 8 hours);
· Intermediate experience with cattle, horses and equipment operation/maintenance is required
· Daily feeding and taking care of livestock
· Skilled at roping calves
· Checking ranch fences and doing repairs if needed
· Proof of valid driver’s license is required
· Work with the public during market days/visits to the ranch.
Accommodations will be provided. Please include references on resume. Out of province applications are welcome. Only successful applicants will be contacted.
Job Types: Full-time, Temporary
Salary: $5,500.00 /month