Sales Appointment Coordinator – Entry Level
Sherwood Park Volkswagen
Sherwood Park, Alberta
At AutoCanada we are passionate about our business, our customers and our talent! We are cultivating a culture of excellence and aspire to be best-in-class in the industry. We know that to be successful we need the best people. We aim to be the destination for top talent and are committed to hiring the best people to curate exceptional experiences for our customers. We strive to provide our employees with meaningful and challenging work, an engaging and collaborative environment, recognition for performance and opportunities for growth and advancement.
What We Offer
- Paid vacation;
- Competitive base pay with performance bonus;
- Health and dental plan;
- An exciting, growing business!
Sherwood Park Volkswagen is an AutoCanada dealership. We are looking for high-energy and versatile Sales Appointment Coordinator to join our team! Reporting to the Business Development Manager, you will be responsible for managing long-term client loyalty to the dealership. We are looking for someone who is energetic and loves working with people in a public setting. The Sales Appointment Coordinator will be responsible for general office duties and being the face and voice of our Dealership. First impressions are a driving force in business and therefore, your demeanor, knowledge, and helpfulness are extremely influential when representing the Volkswagen brand in the market.
This opportunity is best suited for candidates looking to gain more in-depth customer service and entry level sales experience. This position will be based out of our Sherwood Park Volkswagen dealership in Sherwood Park.
Your Key Responsibilities
- Book appointments and check appointments for the sales staff.
- Build rapport with guests by asking open-ended questions to determine needs, and close-ended questions to confirm and narrow down specific information.
- A willingness to do what it takes for guests with follow up to ensure satisfaction.
- Respond to inbound internet inquiries in a timely and informative manner.
- Assist with cold-calling tasks when needed.
- Develop strategies and tactics to build our brand and drive traffic to our website and front door.
- Assist with a variety of administrative tasks, including copying and scanning documents.
- Build strategic relationships and partnerships.
- Measure and report on the performance of marketing campaigns, gain insight and assess against goals.
- Analyze consumer behavior and adjust e-mail and advertising campaigns accordingly.
- Other duties as required.
Your Capabilities and Credentials
- Completion of a High School Diploma or equivalent is required.
- Previous experience dealing with customers on the phone or call center experience preferred.
- Sales experience preferred, but not required.
- Conscientious, thorough, accurate, and reliable when performing and completing job tasks.
- Intermediate level computer skills in MS Office products including Outlook, Skype Business, Excel, Word and other programs.
- Ability to work independently as well as be part of a team.
- Detail oriented, self-motivated and resourceful.
- Excellent verbal, listening and written communication skills are required to interact with clients.
- Strong organizational and time management skills, handling multiple priorities, performing a variety of tasks and meeting required deadlines.
- Results-driven and career focused individual with an entrepreneurial spirit and a strong desire to be successful.
We offer competitive total compensation, meaningful and challenging work, an engaging and collaborative environment, recognition for performance and opportunities for growth and advancement.
For more information on our company, please visit our website at www.autocan.ca . To apply, please submit your resume and cover letter on the Careers portion of our website.
We thank all applicants for their interest; however only those selected for an interview will be contacted. AutoCanada is committed to creating a diverse workforce and an inclusive culture, as an equal opportunity employer we encourage applications from all qualified individuals.
AutoCanada is a multi-location automotive dealership group operating in both Canada and the United States. Our model enables us to serve a diversified geographic customer base and enjoy benefits not available to single location dealerships. AutoCanada trades under the Toronto Stock Exchange under the symbol ACQ. The multi-location dealership model enables AutoCanada to serve a diversified geographic customer base providing a range of services to customers including new and used vehicle sales, financing, leasing, automotive service and repair, collision repair, and parts sales. Founded in 2006, AutoCanada has expanded significantly and continues to grow. Today, customers are served by more than 4,200 employees comprised of automotive service technicians, sales experts, and support staff from offices across Canada.