Team SoWedding / Pebble Studio
We are an established local studio that offers media coverage to Events, Real Estates, Weddings and Commercial Projects. Our photography and videography team is expanding, and now seeking similarly interested talents to join us!
We are seeking:
Professional and passionate photographers and videographers that share the same interest in capturing people, beauty, technology, and happiness. Our core value is to impress our clients and it is extremely important for our candidates to love working in a team environment. And possess the knowledge of using the right tools, both pre/post-production, cameras and software to produce the highest quality of work.
If you have any professional experience covering events and weddings and possess a natural ability to shoot in a creative manner while being able to merge directions from the team and clients, contact us!
Seeking this talent and skills:
- Passionate about creating stories visually and in-still capture.
- Experienced in first or second shooting 10 weddings/events or more.
- Ability to pay attention to detail, take everyday subjects and compose them creatively.
- Highly Skilled with DSLR photo / or video (Sony/Canon/RED), Best to owned your set of photography gear, however for the right candidate, we can help with equipment incentives.)
- Ability to post-produce photos/video - Able to meet deadlines, follow directions, and willingness to learn.
- Work a flexible schedule including after business hours/weekends.
- Have reliable transportation
- Possible travel internationally
Nature of employment: Full time / part time & contract positions available, depending on experience and availability.
Only potential candidate will be contacted, we thank all of your interests.
Our studio is located in Vancouver with existing full-time staff. Our projects are all over the city, Country and calendar year.
Job Type: Contract