Technical Sales Representative Needed
Vital Manufacturing Inc.
Port Coquitlam, BC
Employment Type: Full-time
Vital Manufacturing Inc. is on-track to be one of the fastest growing companies in Canada providing an exciting opportunity to find your dream job! This is no standard engineering or manufacturing firm; we are on our way to becoming one of the world’s premier brands when it comes to food processing and packaging automation. Goals are set at the company level, not based on individual performance which creates a rare company culture full of support and collaboration.
Our machinery design and manufacturing headquarters is currently located in Port Coquitlam.
All of our equipment is manufactured right here in BC using our in-house, state-of-the-art CNC machining & fabrication shop.
Our sales department is pivotal in setting the pace of our growth. The performance of our sales team directly controls the flow of products that our team can manufacture, install, service, and support. Our sales personnel must be efficient with the use of their time and be able to multitask without sacrificing attention to customer service, strategy, relationship building and product detail.
The position will be a key role, contributing to all aspects of sales for our machinery. Proven experience in technical sales with items like valves, pumps, robotics, motors, integrated machines, HVAC and/or control systems etc. would be an asset.
- Work with the General Manager and Project Managers to develop and execute company-wide sales strategies
- Build a large and effective network of client relationships
- Be a consistent and ever-present point of contact for all potential and existing clients
- Effectively and efficiently engage Vital technical personnel to assist in generating technical responses to clients or locating product reference material
- Generate product sales
- Manage effective utilization of CRM, including data entry, lead tracking and follow-up
Experience & Qualifications:
- 3+ years of relevant experience in technical sales
- Ability to travel for work
- Experience with Microsoft Office software (Word, Excel, Outlook etc.)
- Experience using CRM software
- Must be a team player promoting a supportive and collaborative company culture
- We highly value accountability
- Able to adapt to new roles and responsibilities to aid in the company’s growth
Job Types: Full-time, Permanent
Salary: $60,000.00-$80,000.00 per year
- Company events
- Extended health care
- On-site parking
- Paid time off
- RRSP match
Ability to commute/relocate:
- Port Coquitlam, BC: reliably commute or plan to relocate before starting work (required)
- technical sales: 3 years (required)
Work Location: In person