Career Level: Experienced
THIS POSITION WILL BE NIGHT SHIFT FROM 4:30pm to 3am
The ESG team is passionate about delivering high quality products and services. We understand we need dedicated professionals to continue growing. We value professionals who are equally passionate about utilizing their knowledge and skills to deliver best-in-class solutions for our valued customers.
What do we do?
ESG engineers and manufactures radial bearings, thrust bearings, and other critical components for the down hole oil and gas market.
What will you do? Your day to day success is determined by your ability to:
- Maintain a safe working environment and promote health and safety awareness
- Ensure accuracy and efficiency before and throughout operation of CNC machine
- Ensure measuring and machining tools are in good working condition
- Ensure that all products are going through the quality control process
- Provide support for the night shift team
- Maintain machine parts and components to limit rework and scrap
- Must be able to routinely follow work orders and understand customer specifications with attention to safety and quality with no assistance
- Participate in continuous process improvement
- Perform other duties as required
With Quality in mind, you also bring the following:
- Leadership skills, managing a team independently
- Minimum 5 years of experience in a manufacturing environment preferred
- Experience in operation of machine and machine tool programs
- Understanding of CNC Lathe operation and set up a must
- Familiar with Okuma
- Knowledge in reading and interpreting engineering drawings, blueprints, charts and tables
- Passion in delivering accuracy and quality as a priority
Still excited for the challenge? Tell us more about yourself!
Engineers Solutions Group provides Equal Employment Opportunity to all person and intents to provide a work environment that is pleasant, professional, and free from harassment and discrimination. We welcome and encourage all qualified individuals to apply. Successful candidates will upon condition of employment be subject to criminal background check and drug screening.
Job Type: Full-time
- CNC milling and programming: 3 years (Preferred)
- manufacturing: 3 years (Preferred)
- leadership: 3 years (Preferred)
- Okuma: 3 years (Preferred)