Jan 28, 2020
Production Management and Operational Support
Morgan Stanley is a global financial services firm and a market leader in investment banking, securities, investment management and wealth management services. With offices in more than 43 countries, the people of Morgan Stanley are dedicated to providing our clients the finest thinking,
products and services to help them achieve even the most challenging goals.
As a market leader, the talent and passion of our people is critical to our success. We embrace integrity, excellence, team work and giving back.
The Technology division partners with our business units and leading technology companies to redefine how we do business in ever more global and dynamic financial markets.
Our sizeable investment in technology results in leading-edge tools, software, and systems. Our insights, applications, and infrastructure give a competitive edge to clients’ businesses—and to our own.
Enterprise Technology & Services (ETS) delivers shared technology services for the Firm supporting all business applications and end users. ETS provides capabilities for all stages of the Firm’s software development lifecycle, enabling productive coding, functional and integration testing, application releases,
and ongoing monitoring and support for over 3,000 production applications.
ETS also delivers all workplace technologies (desktop, mobile, voice, video, productivity, intranet/internet) in integrated configurations that boost the personal productivity of our employees. Application and end user services are delivered on a scalable, secure, and reliable infrastructure composed of seamlessly integrated datacenter, network, compute, cloud, storage, and database services.
- Migrating complex, multi-tier applications from on-prem to AWS
- Selecting appropriate AWS services to design and deploy an application based on given requirements
- Working in a globally distributed team to provide innovative and robust Cloud centric solutions
- Closely working with Product Management and Vendors to develop and deploy Cloud services to meet customer expectations
- Integrate, configure, document and deploy compliant infrastructure and supporting services in the Cloud platform
- Design, Optimization and Documentation of the Operational aspects of the Cloud platform
- Troubleshooting problems, resolving root cause, and where possible, fixing the bug(s)
- Collaborate with Risk Management to ensure necessary controls to Cloud services are deployed and
- Working closely with customers to develop robust and re-useable configuration management
- 10+ years of relevant experience
- 3-5 years of experience working with AWS and a proven track record of building complex
- Knowledge with AWS design, architecture and services (EC2, IAM, S3 etc)
- Experience with Infrastructure as Code (Terraform, Ansible, Cloudformation etc.)
- Development skills in Python
- Experience in Software Installation, configuration and Patching
- Knowledge of system monitoring in a cloud environment including cloud specific products and tools
- Experience with Agile and DevOps concepts
- Excellent oral and written communication skills
- Ability to work in a global team
- Development skills in Python/Java
- Knowledge of security (SAML, OAuth, OpenID, Kerberos, Policies, entitlements etc.)
- Infrastructure deployment experience in the Public cloud
- Knowledge of security controls for the Public cloud (encryption of data in motion/rest and key
- Knowledge of Linux containers.
- Ability to lead a team
- Experience in the financial industry
- Bachelor degree in a related field
Knowledge of French and English is required.
Morgan Stanley is an equal opportunities employer. We work to provide a supportive and inclusive environment where all individuals can maximize their full potential.