As the senior subject matter expert (SME) in Salesforce Marketing Cloud technology in the CRM and Loyalty department, this role will lead various MarTech initiatives with the focus of the maintenance, integration, and enhancement of the client's Salesforce Marketing Cloud technology at an enterprise level, and provide expertise in the development of automated solutions to support business needs.
- Leads the improvement of Salesforce Marketing Cloud technology infrastructure, including enhancing the platform capabilities, security, and integration.
- Works with Salesforce Support, external vendors, and internal technical staff to resolve complex technical problems; researches and leads the implementation of new features and upgrades.
- Offers expertise and development support in marketing automation, campaign management, and 1:1 marketing engagement across multiple online channels (social media, mobile, email, and web).
- With the guidance of the Manager of Marketing Technology, provides the consultation, development of the product roadmap, and implementation of the Marketing Cloud on an Enterprise level for Business Technology, MarTech, CRM, and Technical Service Agile teams, etc.
- Translates marketing strategies and business requirements into actionable marketing technology solutions and operations.
- Works with the Manager of Marketing Technology to design, develop and discover future state architecture.
- Provides training and coaching to Enterprise Digital Marketing Specialists and Intermediate Marketing Cloud Technologists.
Skills and Requirements
Education and Experience
- Bachelor’s Degree or Diploma in business (marketing focus preferred), computer science, or equivalent;
- 4-6 years of related experience, which includes senior technical experience in Salesforce Marketing Cloud; experience to include:
- Advanced experience of Email Studio, Social Studio, Ad Studio, and Automation Studio, Journey Builder, Audience Builder;
- Developer Installed Packages inside of Salesforce Marketing Cloud;
- Salesforce Marketing Cloud implementations;
- Salesforce Certified Marketing Cloud Consultant certification and Email Marketing Specialist certification is required;
- An equivalent combination of education and experience may be considered.
- Expert knowledge and skills in:Salesforce Service Cloud and the Salesforce Ecosystem;
- Salesforce Marketing Cloud Connect and system requirements/limitations;
- CAN-SPAM, CASL and familiarity with GDPR;
- AMPScript and SQL;
- Solid knowledge and skills in:Contact Model and Attribute Groups (SubscriberKey, Contact ID and Channel Address Order in Data Designer);
- customer segmentation, master data management, 1:1 360 Marketing;
- SOAP and REST API, specifically for Salesforce Marketing Cloud;
- coding solid best practice Responsive Email HTML;
- unique Email Marketing challenges such as IP-warmup and email deliverability;
- Excellent interpersonal, problem-solving and analytical thinking skills;
- Strong written and verbal communication skills;
- Exceptional time management and multi-tasking skills; experience managing scope of work, project timelines and stakeholder communications;
- Ability to develop customized presentations, demonstrations, and prototypes to prove the solution’s business value to stakeholders;
- Highly proactive and self-motivated, able to work effectively in ambiguous situations;
- Solid business acumen with the ability to analyze business situations and develop creative technical solutions.
Job Type: Full-time
Salary: $78,000.00-$97,000.00 per year
- Dental care
- Extended health care
- Paid time off
- Vision care
Flexible Language Requirement:
- English not required
- French not required
- Bachelor's Degree (preferred)
- Salesforce Marketing Cloud: 4 years (required)
Work Location: Hybrid remote in Vancouver, BC